Rin Okumara | Blue Exorcist

SILLY DEMONS

Requested By: None

Origin: Blue Exorcist

Genre: ❤

Warnings: None

--

"[Y/n]? [Y/n]!"

I jolt awake at the loud noise, falling backwards from my seat and onto the floor. My tail catching under the backrest of the chair, and being squished against the floor.

I jump about five feet into the air as a result of the pain, clutching my injured tail in my hands.

"Mr [L/n], are you alright?" Yukio asks, rather bored by my behaviour and seeming agitated to get back on with the lesson.

"No! My tail is going to fall off! The poor thing!" I yell picking up my chair and sitting back down in it, all whilst silently crying over my tail.

"Your tail isn't going to fall off [Y/n], now sit down and stop sleeping." Yukio sighs, and continues to talk about the lesson.

In front of me, Rin, my best friend, leans back on his chair to talk to me.

"You alright?" He whispers, though his concern is still evident.

"Yeah, I should be. You know me, Freddy Mercury in the making." I sigh and smile, his concern is adorable. Yes, I may have a slight crush on my best friend.

It started awhile back. He had almost risked everyone knowing about his secret in an attempt to save my life. On that day we found out about each others true selves. Him being the son of Satan, and I being the son of Eligor; the black knight of death.

"You sure?" He asks again, still worrying.

"Of course, my prince~" I flirt back, this being an ongoing joke. Although he technically is my prince, he still blushes and mutters a 'shut up' before turning back around.

--

Lunch came by rather quickly, and as usual, I sit alone. My classmates have never taken to me as they did Rin when we revealed ourselves. Perhaps because I have a slightly dark sense of humour to accompany it? The clatter of a tray hitting the table next to me pulls me from my stream of thought.

"You seem out of it today." The statement left the demon's mouth before I could even glance their way, though the cheerful tone to his voice had already alerted me of Rin's presence.

"Yeah, I don't know, just tired?" My questionable answer alerts him to something being wrong. Though he's my best friend I wouldn't tell him, mostly it's because of him, and how on dull days I become awfully aware of my slim chances with him.

"I'm sleeping over with you tonight then, mostly cause Yukio is pissing me off, and to make sure you actually sleep and not just watch Netflix." He states, leaving no room for argument. Though it's not like I would've bothered arguing anyway, he only lives a few dorms down from me and would've shown up anyway.

--

It is currently 8.pm, and I am setting up my laptop for a movie marathon. I know I should sleep more, but movies are fun!

A knock on my dorm door is heard, and I groan in annoyance as I have just got comfy on my bed. I don't have to share a dorm room, because the only people in my dorm are Rin, Yukio and myself.

Opening the door I see Rin standing there. For a moment I am confused, before I notice that he's in his pajamas, a pillow under his arm, and three share bags of crisps in his hand.

"You forgot didn't you?" His cheerful tone remains through the sigh.

"Yeah, sorry. I'll go and get the futon now." I mumble tiredly, as I make to pass him in the doorway. He moves forward and blocks my exit.

"No need, we can share~" He flirts with a wink, resulting in my cheeks flaring. I watch as he puts the crisps in the snack pile and the extra pillow on the bed, before crawling on and getting comfortable.

I shut the door with a sigh, he looks to me expectantly as I grab a bag of sweets and crawl under the covers next to him.

"What'dya wanna watch?" I ask, though my slurring words show my sleepy state. He chuckles deeply, also being slightly tired yet amused all the same.

"How about The Funhouse Massacre?" He asks. "Wait aren't you going to change first?" I look down to see that I am indeed still in my skinny jeans and a sweat shirt from before. I groan and pull the shirt over my head.

"There, happy? Let's watch the movie." I play the movie as we rather awkwardly cuddle together to see the small screen.

After around thirty minutes, the awkwardness has been forgotten, and Rin now lay half on top of me, and half snuggled into my side, with his back to me as he watches the movie. My arm subconsciously slung around his waist and keeping him in place whenever a scary scene would appear. Its rather cute, everytime he got scared his tail would wrap tightly around my thigh, as if it could do something.

A small whimper emits from him as a jumpscare came on. I can't help but laugh a little, too which Rin turns to tell me to shut up.

He swallows hard when he turns to find our noses touching, the two of us dreadfully close to the other. The movie seemed to have become background noise as my senses focus on him.

"I..I.." He attempts to explain himself, all memory of what he was going to say leaving him. I catch his eyes, the cosmic mix of blue and purple a pleasure to my own. And then, without much thought, I kiss him.

The arm I have around his waist tightening, and my other coming to the end of his jawline. He kisses back after a few moments, unsure of what to do with his hands as he fiddles, eventually deciding to place one on my neck and another on my bare chest. As we pull away, his face burns red, and I can practically feel my [E/c] eyes sparkling.

Well, God damn~

------
Well, this reader turned out a lot more sassy than I intended. I like it!

This one is also rather long, and the ending, was my first thought after I had made out with a guy I liked.

Enjoy