Shizuo Heiwajima | Drrrr!

MOUTHY [2/2]

Requested by: valentina-salvatorre

Origin: Drrrr!

Genre: 💙

Warnings: Suicide References

--

The months had flown by since that fateful coffee date. The famous Shizuo Heiwajima and the infamously sarcastic boy known as [Y/n] [L/n] had successfully started dating, much to Izaya's dismay.

Shizuo had learnt a lot about the boy in their time together. How he wasn't the most emotive person, and wasn't fond of being touched if it wasn't on his terms. This became a topic amongst their mismatched friends as no one wanted to anger the young male.

At one point they had even gone as far as to ask Izaya about it, who in result had just given them a chart that looked suspiciously like a [Y/n] tailored Touch meme.

Shizuo was quite shocked to find out that you barely let your friends or family touch you. He was quite scares to think of the reaction he'd get if he he was even to try touching you. Izaya hadn't given any knowledge to the subject of lovers, not having been able to record any findings, so Shizuo was resorting to tiptoeing around you as to not upset you.

You had noticed this change of behaviour, especially recently. It was starting to feed your paranoia. You thought that Shizuo may have fallen in love with Izaya, considering the amount of time the two were spending together recently. In reality, the two were under some sort of truce, trying to figure out your phobia of contact and how Shizuo could possibly fit into your life with it.

But you didn't know this. When Shizuo started being hesitant with you, you also pulled back, refusing to talk to him about things you would originally only turn to him with. And when he started going over to Izaya's, you managed to pull back even more and stopped asking him out on dates.

You had convinced yourself fully.

Shizuo didn't love you.

And why would he? Your foul mouth and quick sarcasm that wasn't always intended but was always what was recieved. You ability to make people nervous for your tendency to get irate in situations involving close contact or many people.

You were built to drive people away, And now you had done it to someone you had loved.

Someone who you had spent countless nights talking to on the phone, someone who you only allowed yourself to be close with or close to you.

You had fallen so damn hard for Shizuo Heiwajima, and now you had lost him.

Tears hit the illuminated screen of your phone, Shizuo's contact open, a message ready to be sent.

You looked out from your perch on the building, tears flowing freely down your cheeks, though you paid them no mind. You looked down to the concrete pavement with an unnerving and calm sigh.

Your [E/c] eyes darkened, hollowed even. You tapped the send button, turning the phone off and chucking it onto the rooftop behind you.

You spread your wings.

And flew.

--

Shizuo was in Izaya's apartment, hellbent on keeping himself awake as himself and the ravenette were scanning through another set of files that Izaya had dug up on his cousin. Relentlessly searching for any possible means to his hatred for contact.

Both men were half asleep when the phone buzzed on the coffee table. Izaya, being the nearest, picked up the blonde's phone, seeing the contact name he chucked it over to the couch.

"[Y/n] has texted you." He said through a yarn, his usual playful tone lost in his exhaustion. Under any other circumstance, Shizuo would have murdered the flea for even touching his phone, but he was much too tired to even register that factor.

He unlocked the device, scanning over the message, sitting forwards instantly on the couch. Tears picking in his eyes.

I love you. Goodbye.

He tried calling his lover, each time the phone only hit voicemail, he was beginning to get desperate as he called again and again.

"H-hey... look." The broken voice of Izaya had shocked him. He looked up through tear filled eyes to see the ravenette in a similar state. Confusion was his only thought, until his eyes followed what the info broker was pointing to. A tv broadcast.

"-and we're devastated at the horrific event of the evening, but the death of the young man, identified as [Y/n] [L/n], has undoubtedly been labelled a suicide-"

The man known to be the bearer of inhuman strength and rage was reduced to a speechless expression.

He hung his head, blonde hair covering his eyes. Drowning out all the surrounding noise as he cried. His voice was less than a whisper through his tears.

"I l-love you too, please d-don't go..."