Mammon | Obey Me

VALENTINE

Requested By: None

Origin: Obey Me

Genre: ❤💙

Warnings: None

--

Growling under my breath I storm through the school, my pissed off attitude shocking many demons as to how a human can emit such an intimidating aura.

My [E/c] eyes ablaze with rage and set in a constant glare.

"Where is that little shit!?" I roared, still marching through the school.

I can't believe he cheated on me! On Valentine's Day! When I find him, i swear...

I spotted him, his back turned to me, but his silvery white hair undeniable.
He seemed to be having an in-depth conversation with Beel, though at that moment I didn't care, I stormed through the door of the classroom, slamming it open with enough force to break the glass window on it, shocking nearly everyone in the room. Mammon jumped slightly, turning to face me.

Mammon's POV

"So which restaurant would you recommend? Remember it needs to be classy." I ask Beel, my last photo shoot having saved me enough money to take [Y/n] out for Valentine's, I was super excited!

"Restaurant? [Y/n] never really struck me as the type, why don't you go to the cinema instead? That new horror is out the he wanted to watch." Beel questioned, having over heard [Y/n] discussing the new movie with Levi when he was making breakfast the other day.

"Yeah! That's probably-" I nearly jumped out of my skin at the loud bang and sound or glass shattering. I turn around and see the angered expression of my long-time boyfriend.

"How could you!?" He yelled, standing in the doorway, his tall figure blacking any escape. I became confused, I hadn't done anything wrong? At least nothing that he deems wrong.

"What are you talking-"

"Oh shut up, you know exactly what I mean. You're just like everyone says you are, and I feel fucking stupid for not listening sooner." Ouch that hurt. I didn't want to cry, I tried very hard, though I could feel my eyes glossing over. It hurt so much to hear that coming from him.

"[Y/n]-"

"Forget it, Mammon. We're done." The look of pure disgust he gives me before walking away is breaking. I feel the tears fall down my face, hanging my head low. Beel placed a hand on my shoulder from behind. He knew how much [Y/n] had meant to me from the start, surprisingly he had been the one to help get us together.

"I think you'll want to see this." He holds his D.D.D up to my eye level.

"Mammon, outstanding model and one of the mighty seven brothers, sleeps with manager for money."

I rub my eyes from tears, reading over the heading again, then the article. A statement from the guy who employed me? No, I didn't.

"What? But I didn't! What am I going to do? I can't loose him Beel!" I start freaking out.

"Let him cool off, then go talk to him. Or bring him food, food solves everything." He says, starting to drool a little whilst muttering about cheese burgers. I roll my eyes at him, of course he couldn't go through a five minute conversation without talking about food. Though I do take note of the useful part of his advice, I should leave him to cool down, it'll give me time to find out why my manager did that too.

--

It had been three hours since [Y/n] had accused me of cheating and we had broken up. I had time to confront my ex-manager, book the cinema tickets with the added touch of it being a cinema in the human world. I had also managed to convince Diavolo to allow us the weekend in the human world, having known how much he missed it.

The cinema was a bit more expensive due to me seeing this special type of cinema for couples where you got a double bed instead of a seat.

I had made it down the hallway of the house of Lamentation. I was nervous to say the least, apparently he hadn't been out of his room.

I knock on the door lightly, but loud enough to hear. I heard a muffled 'fuck off', to which I did the exact opposite and opened the door.

"[Y/n]?" I gingerly walk into the room, the first thing I see is a Valentine's basket. It featured a packet of dried blackbelly newt legs, chocolates, some movies from the human world, a picture of the two of us on our first date and a Baymax plushie from our third date where we had stayed in his room watching Big hero Six all night. My heart melted at the sight.

I look to him, led on his bed, one leg bent upwards and the opposing arm over his eyes. He was still wearing his uniform unlike myself. It was messy like the way I usually wear mine. He may have covered his eyes but I could still see where the light caught the tears that had fallen down his cheeks.

I go over to him and lay down next to him. His [H/c] hair was knotted and messy, he had probably been pulling on it and running his hands through it, he seems to do that when he's upset.

I place my head on his chest, relishing in the sound of his heart beat.

"Leave." His broken voice growled at me, he didn't uncover his eyes but his face still held a snarl.

"I didn't cheat on you, I would never cheat on you. Please, you have to believe me." I tried looking up at him, though he still refused to uncover his eyes.

"And why do I have to do such a thing? It's my trust that's been betrayed, the notorious womanizer Mammon. Cheating on me for money, it's what everyone said would happen, so why should I believe you?"

"Because... because they don't know me, like you know me... if you honestly believe that I did that, then I'll leave, right now, and never come back." I quietly said, tears falling from my eyes as I awaited his reply. He was quiet, silent. It was nerve wracking.

Your POV

I sighed heavily, I didn't believe the headline that I had read, at least not at first. But then I had a breakdown, thinking about all the reasons as to why he would cheat, and it became reality.

I turned my head, looking to the basket I had put together for him, the picture in it. Our first date at a carnival in Devildom, on top of the Ferris wheel I had caught him by surprise kissing his cheek and snapping a photo. He was a blushing and giggling mess, he always was such a softie.

I moved my hand away from my eyes and wrapped it around him, securing him by my side.

"No I don't believe it. I just... got scared I guess, freaked myself out and took it out on you... I'm sorry Mammon, I shouldn't have doubted you." I kiss the top of his head, pulling him closer to me.

"Its okay, I forgive you."

------
Valentine's day
A day late!

It's also ooc Mammon from Obey Me!

I mean let's be honest, he is so playing for the other team

Well cya