Ryuji Suguro | Blue Exorcist

TSUNDERE [1/2]

Requested By: None

Origin: Blue Exorcist

Genre: ❤

Warnings: Media ^

--

"Class we have a new student today!" The young looking teacher exclaimed to the class of only a few students.

I thought cram school would be more popular?

The class and teacher look to me expectantly, a sigh escaping my lips as I run a hand through my [H/c] hair.

"Hey, I'm [Y/n] [L/n], nice to meet'cha." I say with little enthusiasm.

"You can sit behind Rin, I'm your teacher, Mr Okumura."

"Kay teach." I take my bag and basically fall into my seat. A loud bang sounding by the door made everyone look up, Asterius, my Minotaur familiar attempting to fit through the door.

"Woah! What the hell!" A tall muscular guy with dyed hair and piercings suddenly jumps from his seat, seeming prepared to attack. He looked suprisingly hot, didn't expect myself to like his type.

"Aster, mate, I told you, turn then walk. Your horns are too big to fit through a door any other way." I say to the Minotaur, who let's out a low snort before following my advice and taking the seat next to me.

"What the hell is that! Surely it isn't allowed here!" The guy with the blonde streak exclaimed again, seeming angry.

"Hey! He's a he! Not an it! And she's got her familiar! So that's what the hell!" I yell at the blonde, sending Asterius on alert due to my raised temper.

"Okay, quiet down. I want to get on with the lesson." Mr Okumura stated to which not a word further was said.

--

Lunchtime came quickly, I sat outside in a more secluded area of the school with Asterius. Though we stayed near the cram school so he could roam freely. Our peaceful lunch was soon interrupted as the loud blonde made his way over once again.

"What do you want now?" I sigh in a sort of frustrated whine. Aster snorts his dissatisfaction at the presence of the boy and his lingering friends.

"Who do you think you are? Waltzing in thinking you're better than us!" Bon exclaims, his blonde spike seeming to get even more spiky in his slight rage.

"Haha, don't remember saying that, do you?" I sarcastically reply, asking the question to Aster, who also join in on my sarcasm, taking a smug stance and shaking his head.

"Why you-!" He takes a menacing step forwards though is stopped when Aster stands a little more in front of me.

"Calm it Aster, he ain't no threat." I said, raising my arm and he stepped back, staying on guard. I remained sat calmly on top of the isolated bench, not really minding the intrusion seeing as his friends were increasingly getting more pissed at him.

"Is he really your familiar!?" An excited voice yelled from behind Bon, Rin stepping forward eager for an answer. Soon all of the lingering friends came over, asking me questions and other things. Soon everyone got comfortable enough that Aster had actually lifted Shiemi and Izumo onto his horns, effortlessly carrying them around with Rin on his back.

"So what's your deal then, why are you here?" Bon asked, much calmer now and somewhat embarrassed.

"We like helping people, right Aster? The chairman asked us to join his cram school." I shrugged, then smirked. "We make a pretty good team, right buddy?"

Aster turned back to me at the sound of my voice, the girls giggling as they both hold onto his horns, Rin almost falling off his back. He holds up one of his large paw like hands and fist bumps my fist.

I turned back to Bon, seeing if he was satisfied with my answer. He looked at me a little shocked, in awe, with a pink tint to his cheeks.

"...So nothing special." He grumbles, looking away bashful.

What a cutie~

------
Bon is a little bit Tsundere, idk I get that vibe from him.

Like he'd be tsundere at first, then a big teddy bear once he loves you.

I also didn't do much of a reader insert, but I kinda like the characteristics.

Like the Minotaur familiar!