Tamaki Suoh | OHSHC

FOREIGN FANCY

Requested By: None

Origin: OHSHC

Genre: ❤

Warnings: If you see text in italics it means you have said the phrase in your native language

--

Tamaki's POV

"Have you heard of the new guy in school?"

"Yeah isn't he hot!"

"And his accent, so dreamy~"

"He's from [Country], right?"

"He's so foreign and mysterious~"

I sat back in my seat listening to the girls chatter, if this new guy is already so popular amongst the ladies then I might have to ask him to join the club. I wonder what class he's in, or year. Speaking of which.

"Class today we have a new student, he's from [Country] so his Japanese is a bit wobbly due to his accent, I hope you all bare this in mind and help him adjust." Our teacher lamely stated, looking as tired as ever. On queue a [H/c] haired boy, a smirk on his face and a confident glow in his [E/c] eyes. He's fairly tall, taller than myself but not as tall as Mori-senpai.

"Hello ladies and gents, my name is [F/n], and I can't wait to make your acquaintance~" He basically purrs, emphasising certain words and adding a different meaning to what he says. His smirk remains throughout his introduction, sending a cheeky wink to the crowd that has the ladies going wild, I even find myself blushing at just how effective his charm is. Upon closer inspection I realise he wasn't wearing the school blazer, instead he had a leather jacket and his dress shirt was untucked; He definitely had the bad boy look.

He walked to an empty desk on the second row, leaning back on the desk and swinging his feet onto the table, a pair of heavy looking military combat boots making a loud bang as they collided with the table. The boots went to his mid calf and were black, his pants tucked loosely into the top, making his pants look a little baggy.

--

Lunch rolled by rather quickly, the club sat down at our table, we were waiting for Haruhi when she arrived with the new guy.

"Hey, sorry for intruding, the lovely Haru here saved me from a crowd, then she said I could sit with you guys, and I couldn't pass the little lady up on her offer~" He smiled, balancing his food tray in one hand whilst bending down slightly and pinching her cheek with his other.

"Her!? What on earth are you on about, Haruhi is the most manly of us all!" The twins screeched. Snapping out if my trance I realised that he did in fact call Haruhi a her.

"It's not uncommon for girls to have short hair in his home country, besides he's already said that he won't tell anyone." Haruhi deadpanned.

"Well maybe he should join the club in order for us to keep it that way!" I announce, doing a pioneer pose on my chair with a hand in the air. He laughed at my dramatic effect which caused me to blush slightly.

Your POV

The blonde had declared, quite literally all out declared, that I should join his club.

"Club?" I ask, taking note of the slight blush on his cheeks.

"The Host club~!" An adorable kid with a bunny said through a mouth full of cake.

"Isn't that shady? A club that plays with girl's emotions, honestly I wouldn't say I'd want to be known for that." I ponder, the blonde giving a hurt expression and Haruhi seeming like she may explode from laughter.

"You will join the club!" He was fuming.

--

"The bad boy type? How?"

"The way you dress, the way you act, etcetera. Need I go on?" The blonde, who I had learned to be Tamaki, sassed me.

"Fine. And I just flirt with them?"

"Duh." Jeez, since I insulted his club he has been really snarky with me, it's kind of cute cause I am quite sure he isn't normally like this and is doing it to seem cool.

"Okay My king~" I flirt with a wink, walking off to my assigned table, enjoying how red that got him.

------
Flirting

Boom