707 | Mystic Messenger

030

Requested by: Princesa-666

Origin: Mystic Messenger

Genre: ❤

Warnings: sad seven

--

Seven was rather bored as he was coding on his computer, working himself to the bone as his overdramatic self would say had he someone to say it to.

He decided to take a small break, stretching out his tensed wrists after having been in that position for such a long time, he took his earbuds out as he took a swing of his favourite drink.

The shouts of his glorious boyfriend filled his ears as soon as he did. [Y/n] was in the next room over, playing video games on his Xbox that he had brought over when he basically moved in. The argument having been that the legendary console needed to instantly replace seven's shitty ps4.

Another shout made the red head laugh, loving how much [Y/n] could rage when he got into a game. He always got a bit intense, but seven loved it, especially when they played together. The rule was that if he ever shouted at seven during a game then it had to immediately stop and the cuddles of forgiveness were to start.

Seven walked out the room and to his bedroom, where his lover was angrily playing from the comfort on seven's gaming chair.

"Yoosung we need to get this point! I swear if we don't finish this round in one go!"

"Calm down Z! We're going to do it!"

Seven deadpanned when he noticed that they were only playing super smash bros. Well at least he got Yoosung to get off that damn LOLOL.

"Don't tell me to calm down!"

He laughed quietly to himself, feeling sorry for Yoosung who was having to hear this abuse. He knew that [Y/n] was getting a little out of hand, and made his way over to the [H/c] haired male.

"[N/nnnnnnnn]~" Seven whined by [Y/n]'s exposed ear, the other male jumping in suprise, having not heard the smaller man approaching. "I wanna cuddle~"

"Now? I'm in the middle of a game babe..." You questioned, sending a questioning glance to your boyfriend before quickly returning your attention to the screen.

"Yes, now!" Seven raised his voice a little, not liking that his boyfriend was ignoring him for a video game. Not waiting for you to answer him, he pushed your arms up into air.

"Babe-" Seven cut him off, crawling under his arms and straddling his lap, sending a short glare directly to his face before placing his head in the crook of his neck. He was expecting him to cuddle, and was quite disheartened when a heavy sigh racked through the boy underneath him. "Can I finish this round?"

Seven felt tears pricking at his eyes, his insecurities starting to pick at the corners of his mind. He began getting up.

"No, no, no- hey..." You chucked your controller on the bed near you, taking off your headset and placing it on the floor. Wrapping your arms around seven and pulling him back onto your lap. "I get it... you've got me..." He continued to whisper sweet nothings into seven's ear as the two cuddled in the dark, the only light being from the tv screen. "What's wrong my little strawberry, why are you upset?"

"Hmmm mmm.." He mumbled into your neck, having succumb to his insecurities and doubts. He was one to frequently think that you could do much better than him, he was surprisingly quite scared when it came to love. Most of the time he was just a goofy ball of joy, but on rare occasions, or if the two had been apart for a bit, he would get needy and depressed.

"What was that, love?"

"You love your games more than me..." He mumbled a bit louder, feeling rather childish and pathetic. Your eyes softened as you ran your hands through his red locks, tightening your arms around him.

"Baby... You know that's not true." I say, kissing his temple, I take a quick glance to the screen seeing that Yoosung had logged off, probably to give us some privacy. "You're my only, and all I'll ever need. I love you and no one or no thing else."

He looks up at me, having his big watery gold eyes making me feel as though I was falling for him all over again. I kiss him softly, pouring all my love and adoration into the kiss, smiling ever so slightly when he returns it. "And you're my only..."