Leviathan | Obey Me

KINGS OF HELL

Requested by: Iwasoffline

Origin: Obey Me!

Genre: ❤️

Warnings: short / cringe

--

Everyone knew that Diavolo was only a co-ruler of Hell. That his older brother was the immature and inactive rightful ruler, but as a compromise to his irresponsible behaviour the throne was split between the brothers.

No one really knew where [Y/n] was half the time, not even his own brother.

But one person was lucky enough to have regular updates of his whereabouts and activities. And that person was the Avatar of Envy, Levi.

The young demon had been dating the demon King for awhile now, not too bothered by the little adventures he goes of on as it leaves him to his games.

But tonight was one of those nights when [Y/n] came back to the academy, his brother having requested it to greet the human transfer student.

So now the pair were cuddled up the demon King's room, the older not having wanted to fall asleep in that bathtub again, cursing it for injuring his back last time.

"Where'd you end up this time?" He asks, cuddled into the taller male's chest, as the other rubbed up and down his back.

"Found some type of fight club type thing... got challenged and won a few rounds. Till one guy knocked me square in the face, I was sent to hospital and didn't wake up for four days." He hums, laughing slightly at the memory, and even more at the memory of him waking up to the guy who knocked him out, begging for forgiveness.

"Are you insane? What if you were really injured?" Levi looks up, worry overtaking his face. [Y/n] frowned at his face, not liking when his love is upset. He placed a kiss on the purple haired demon's head.

"I was never in any danger... everyone went easy on me cause they're afraid of me... as the king... it sucks." He sighed, nuzzling into the boy beside him. Levi's hands found the [H/c] locks of hair, brushing against the small horns on his head.

"Yesssss, I bet it sucks having all that power and privilege... being able to get away with literally anything." Levi teases, earning a grumble and an unimpressed look from the man.

"Dick."

"You love me~" He teases again, confidence shining as he saw the pink cheeks of his lover. [Y/n], unimpressed by the teasing, grabs the smaller male by the ass, giving it a squeeze as he pulls him closer. Levi, letting out an embarrassing squeak with a reddened face, turns to look at his King, noses touching now, face only flushing more when he sees the teasing smirk on the other's face.

"Yeah... I do." [Y/n] sighs, not having the energy to keep teasing his embarrassed mate. He presses a meaningful kiss to his lips, short and sweet, and followed by peppering his face in small kisses. "I really do."