Chapter 1 : Family Meeting

Normal POV

In the planet Mobius there lies a beautiful kingdom called Emerald and it stands over the decent Emerald village. The Mobian who ruled it all is a hedgehog named Mephiles. He's  a black one with pale powder blue streaks on his spines and body and have green eyes. He also have a patch of white chest fur and his shoes are the same color of his streaks. He has a handsome named Shadow the hedgehog. He looks a lot like his father except his streaks and his shoes are red. His eyes are like a ruby color. His muzzle is a tan color while his father's is gray. Shadow is now 18 years old which neans he's old enough to take his father's place as king and get married. Mephiles is thrill about it but Shadow feels the opposite. He doesn't think he's king material and being something like is a lot of responsibility and work. He also doesn't want to be force to marry someone who he doesn't even know. But Shadow didn't have the strength to tell his father that because Mephiles can be really scary when he's angry. Shasow's coranation day is in a month and everone was excited for the upcoming event except for Shadow. How will Shadow get through this? Find out in the first chapter.

------------------------------------------------------
How do like my next story you guys? Sonadow is my favorite male x male couple ever!!!! Sorry I only upload the introduction. I was busy today.
Bye!!!!! :-)