EPILOGUE

*Eleven years Later*

"Hurry Al, before Draco and Astoria are back with the kids" said Fred, quickly shutting our bedroom door, pushing me against it and attacking my neck with kisses.

We hardly had any time to ourselves, our hands were always full with our daughter, the joy of our lives.

Fred and I had tried for a child two years after we got married but due to complications after the injuries I had sustained during the war, I couldn't get pregnant. When we found out in the summer of 2005 that I was finally pregnant, we were overcome with joy.

I gave birth to Mia Amelie Weasley on the 8th of February, 2006, around the same time some of my nephews and my niece were born, Scorpius Malfoy, Rose Granger-Weasley and Albus Potter. The four of them had become fast friends and were always by each others side.

At the moment, Draco, Astoria, Scorpius and Mia had gone out for a bit and this was the only free time me and Fred had together.

"They're going to be back very soon though" I said, arching my neck to give Fred easy access.

"Mm we don't need too long"

Fred had been trying to get me alone for the past few months but I had always been preoccupied with Mia, she was four years old now.

Just as Fred took my t-shirt off, the bell rang.

"Fucking hell" he said, pulling away. I laughed and put my t-shirt back on. We went downstairs to open the door.

Mia ran in the moment we did and Fred lifted her in his arms. Her red hair stuck out in all directions and her green eyes shone with excitement as she looked at her father.

"Have a good time missy?" he asked, kissing the top of her head.

"It was simply amazing!" she began to explain every little detail of her trip as Fred listened patiently, carrying her to the living room.

"I hope she didn't trouble you too much" I said to Astoria.

"Not at all, it's always a pleasure to have her around" she said, holding Scorpius in her arms who was fast asleep. Even Draco looked like he might drop dead any minute.

"That tired are you?" I laughed, patting his back.

"Try taking care of two four-year-olds for an entire day, then you'll know" he said, his eyelids drooping. After bidding them goodbye, I joined Fred and Mia in the living room.

"Did you trouble Uncle Malfoy like I asked you to?" asked Fred.

"Of course I did Dad" she grinned.

"That's my girl!" he said, giving her a high-five. I rolled my eyes, she was exactly like her father, the two of them shared a very special bond.

"Maybe you should tone it down a bit, Draco looked exhausted" I said.

"That was the whole point mummy, I slipped him one of those candies from daddy's joke shop and he ended up puking in the middle of the street" she grinned, even her smile was like Fred's, her eyes crinkling by the sides. I loved it so much, I loved her so much.

"I am so proud of you" said Fred, admiring her. She sat on his lap and Fred loosened the hairband from her hair, before beginning to plait it. I had to admit, he was much better at fixing her hair than I was.

There was a loud knock on the door and I went to open it to see Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, George and Emma behind it.

"What's going on?" I asked, surprised to see them all there with their children.

"Did you forget? We were supposed to take all the kids out to dinner" said Hermione.

I groaned, I was too tired to go anywhere.

"DID SOMEONE SAY DINNER?" yelled Mia, immediately jumping up from Fred's lap and running towards the door. She greeted her uncles and aunts.

"Uncle George, when can I hold Oliver?" asked Mia, pointing at George and Emma's one-year-old.

"Not anytime soon Mia, maybe grow a bit taller like myself first" George chuckled.

"C'mon mum let's go to dinner!" said Mia, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

Fred walked up behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders and squeezing gently.

"We're a bit tired, but Mia can go if she wants" he said.

"But-" I started.

"Please mummy! I wanna go!" she said.

I looked at her hesitantly before giving in.

"Alright alright" I nodded and she hugged me before rushing off to chat with Rose and Albus.

"Be good!" I said but she paid no attention.

"Are you guys coming?" asked Harry.

"We're a bit tired" Fred repeated quickly.

"Alright then, see you later!" said Ginny before all of them left. As soon as I shut the door, Fred picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs to our room. I wrapped my arms around his neck,

"So impatient" I chuckled.

"When you stand there, looking the way you do, how can I help myself?" he smiled as we reached the first floor.

"But I'm wearing sweatpants" I said, confused.

"Who says you don't look sexy in sweatpants?" he grinned before kicking our bedroom door shut with the back of his foot and laying me gently on the bed.

-THE END-

Before you (Fred Weasley)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara