CHAPTER 78

Fred, George and I had spent the next two days coming up with a plan. We decided that it would be best to take the muggle train to France but we barely knew how it operated. Muggle train stations were quite complicated. We couldn't ask Hermione because she was already involved in another mission and Dean couldn't come with us to help out either.

That left only one other muggle-born we knew who might be able to help.

When we wrote to Emma, she was initially afraid to talk to us seeing as she had 'betrayed' us but I didn't blame her one bit. I told her that it didn't matter to me that she had helped out the death eaters and even Fred and George convinced her of the same thing. She finally decided to come today.

The three of us sat on the table silently, awaiting her arrival. There was a loud knock on the door and George practically jumped up from his seat and ran towards the door, opening it to reveal a shy-looking Emma, a small bag over her shoulders. George didn't hug her this time, unsure about how she felt at the moment and let her in.

"Alice I just want to tell you how sorry-"

"No. Emma, don't be. It really wasn't your fault" I said.

"But if I hadn't delivered that letter to you, it wouldn't have happened"

"True" Fred crossed his arms, "But we understand why you did it"

"And we're ready to put it behind us if you are" I said.

"C'mon, we just want our friend back" said George.

She nodded shyly before making her way to the table and sitting opposite me and Fred. George seated himself next to her.

"So, you want to go to France by train without being seen by the death eaters?" Emma asked and we nodded in response.

"Okay, that should be simple enough, but the place is crowded with death eaters so we have to be careful. Muggle train stations are nothing like platform 9 and 3 quarters, you need ID's. Fortunately, I thought about it before hand, I know a person who makes fake ID's. I will purchase 4 Eurostar return tickets, 50 pounds each so 200 pounds for the four of us so that's about 40 galleons. Each of you'll have to pitch in ten galleons. We're only going for a couple of hours so we don't need a place to stay. I'm booking tomorrow morning's train at 5 AM and we should be there by 9 AM. After that, the next train back home is at 6 PM so we should be back in London by 10 PM. Sound alright?" Emma said all of this in just one breath and Fred, George and I gawked at her.

"What? I like to have everything planned" she shrugged.

"It's like you're planning a spy mission" said Fred.

"What about the fake ID's?" I asked.

"Yours is by the name of Nora Earnheart and mine is Mona Earnheart, we're sisters. Fred and George Weasley are Charles and Daniel Klein" said Emma, pulling out four ID's from her purse.

"Why is my hair blonde in this?" I asked, looking at my blonde hair.

"Yea and our hair is dark brown" said Fred and George.

"We're going to need a disguise, change our hair colours, eye colours so that people don't recognise us immediately" said Emma.

.

The next morning, all of us were ready to go. We had used Fred and George's hair colour changing potion from their WonderWitch supplies. I looked at Fred and George who looked quite odd in their brown hair.

"Hmm, really pulling off this brown hair look aren't I?" Fred joked, posing in front of the mirror.

"Ready?" asked Emma.