CHAPTER 77

The next morning we woke up on our bed which was completely soaked after we fell asleep on it in our wet clothes. Fred's head was on the foot of the bed and his legs were splayed out, I was on the other side, my legs on top of his. How had we even managed to fall asleep like this?

I tried to get up but my head began to pound heavily and felt as if someone had put a bag of bricks on me. I heard Fred groaning from the other side of the bed, shifting on to his back and squinting his eyes.

"My head hurts" he said, massaging his temples.

"So does mine, we drank too much last night" I said.

"I think George has the hangover remedy potion, we had some of it left over from our store, GEORGE!" He cried out loudly.

"Shut up! You're too loud!" I said, feeling dizzy. I had never had such a terrible hangover before.

Our door opened and George poked his head in through the gap between the door.

"Can you get us the-"

"Have it with me already" George said, producing two small glass bottles from his pocket.

"Do you two even remember getting home last night?" he asked, his arms crossed as we grabbed the potion from him and gulped it one go. The pain in my head immediately began to subside.

"No" I said.

"You apparated on top of the dining table and then fell over, fortunately no one except me, Harry and Hermione woke up. Even the three of us found it difficult to get you two to your room" said George, shaking his head.

Fred and I looked at each other and then at George.

"I remember nothing from last night" said Fred, getting up from the bed and running to the bathroom. George and I heard a retching noise.

"Are you okay?" I asked Fred, not having the energy to leave the bed.

"I-I'll be fine" he said meekly from the bathroom.

"I'll go check on him" said George, rolling his eyes.

I rubbed my temples for a few minutes, trying to bring some life into myself. I could barely remember last night. I recalled bits of the movie, Fred's antics in the cinema hall, then I remembered stepping into a bar. After that I only remembered falling into the pond and making out with Fred.

I coaxed myself to get out from between the sheets and made my way to the bathroom, splashing cold water on to my face before pulling out my toothbrush to brush my teeth. Fred followed.

"Be down for lunch in the next fifteen minutes or Fleur will chop your heads off and feed it to the hippogriffs" George said before leaving us in the bathroom and walking out of the room. After we were done brushing and taking turns in the shower, we made our way downstairs to the kitchen where Bill and Fleur were busy at work.

"Hey! You must have gotten home late last night" said Bill, using his wand to place some plates on the table.

"Yea" I said, seating myself on a chair, Fred sat opposite me. He seemed awfully quiet but I didn't think much of it, he was probably just tired. Everyone else seated themselves at the table and we began to eat, I was starving.

"So, what did you do on your day out? Apart from coming home drunk and falling all over the living room" asked Harry.

"We watched a movie, went to a pub and then fell in a pond. That's all I remember"

"Which movie?" asked Hermione.

"Erm I think it was called Meet Joe Black"

Hermione's and Dean's eyes widened.