🐉// 4: "hey, you're the fake!"

oh boy, old scenarios time. you all know what that means. 😻💔

there's two versions to each scenario. one where (oc)'s counterpart looks exactly like them, and another where they just have a fucking bizzaro form (that the ninja can't tell apart since. yeah). same goes for crush/character.

••••••

scenario 1.a:

during a battle, (oc) ends up getting abducted by their evil counterpart that suddenly exists. afterwards, evil!(oc) goes to the ninja and acts as regular (oc). they warn the guys about how their 'evil' counterpart is coming to destroy them. little do they know, that the (oc) they know is trying to escape from the cell they're locked in...

scenario 1.b:

lord garmadon's back, and this time has a new set of bizzaro!ninja by his side. he has bizzaro!(oc) kidnap normal!(oc) and take their place so they can get intel on the ninja team.

scenario 2.a:

literally the exact same as the first one (part a) except it's (crush)/(character). i really don't know what else you want me to explain.

scenario 2.b:

again, it's literally the exact same as the first one (part b) except it's (crush)/(character). i really don't know what else you want me to explain.

scenario 3:

make one up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

honeysuckle kisses || ninjago roleplay [closed/discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें