🐉// 31: hitting on 16

(does the yk i had to do it to em pose)

okay, so this scenario is essentially based off of wilbur's lore that he turned into a fanfic. this could *maybe* go with the previous scenarios i've done, (it was never meant to be, blue, and revived), but it's gonna be it's own thing for simplicity's sake

as i've mentioned with the previous scenarios: spoiler warning for bits of lore from the dsmp. the original fanfic is on ao3 if you want to read it (it's literally the same title as this chapter lol)

also, slight trigger warning: one of these scenarios involves a main character death, so just be weary of that. i'm sure there's other things i'm for getting, but that's the one i'm the most sure of.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

the view from the bottom of the ladder:

after a long day of working, (oc) goes to (character)'s restaurant and has dinner with them. they talk for a bit, only for things to get heated as (character) says something that they shouldn't have*. (oc) stares at them in disbelief, shocked.

*this can be anything you want.

——————————

horseplay:

(oc) plans to get revenge on (character) by stealing their most prized possession. with (other character) on their side, they end up successfully stealing the item. unfortunately for them, (crush) manages to catch the two in the act and calls them out for it. then, they get into an argument with (oc).

horseplay (part two):

after their heist, (oc) meets back up with (other character) and tries to figure out what to do next. it doesn't work out, though, as (other character) is quick to call (oc) out on their logic.

——————————

hitting on 16:

everything finally crawls to a stop the next day. (character) comes to get their possession from (oc), only for the room to be rigged with dynamite underneath the center. things are somewhat fine, until they both see (crush) and (other character) standing in the middle of the room on a pressure plate.

"we were trying to get your stuff back, (character)! (oc) stole it and put it in here! but it was moved! now we're stuck on this pressure plate!" (other character) explains. (crush) nods.