🎑// 42: in the land of joke-a-lot

sorry for being cringe again but this song has me in a choke hold and will NOT let me go until i make a scenario based around it, lol

tw for kinda cultish shit btw

like with the egg scenario (aka glitter and crimson), these'll be scenarios based around certain parts of the story. you don't have to start at the first scenario, but if you want to then go right ahead. i don't care lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also!! slight nexo knights crossover lowkey. it just has jestro + the book of monsters since i figured they'd be good antagonists tbh

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

scenario one:

in the hiatus of villains and whatnot, the ninja decide to have a prank/joke battle with each other. things are going great for once! nobody's gotten hurt, everyone's been fairly okay with the jokes- it's going along great!

....that is, until it eventually *isn't*.

one day, (oc) decides to prank (crush), who wasn't particularly in the best mood that morning for whatever reason. as (oc) giggles at their prank, (crush) glares at them.

"leave me alone, (oc)! i'm not in the mood to be pranked today." they yell, causing (oc) to flinch in surprise.

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

scenario two:

(oc) leaves the monastery for the bit in order to think about things, and just to get out for a while. eventually, they manage to come across this strange town that they hadn't particularly seen before.

they were still close enough to the monastery, right? how has a whole ass town been here all along without anyone seeing it?

curious, they walk into the place and are instantly greeted by this jester person and this weird book.

"heya there!" the jester smiles, holding out a hand for the other to shake. "welcome to joke-a-lot!"

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

scenario three:

this one is quite simple. it's just (oc) exploring joke-a-lot, hanging out with jestro a bit, and eventually getting brainwashed so they become the new ruler. anything goes for this one, idrc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

scenario four:

it had been about a week since (oc) had last been seen by the team and. (crush) was starting to get more guilty for yelling at them before they left, and blamed their disappearance on themself.

they eventually start with a search party and go off to find (oc). just like what happened before, they come across joke-a-lot after a bit of time.

confused, they walk into the small, quaint town, where they're greeted by a figure in jester/royal attire.

"heya there, guys! welcome to joke-a-lot! i'm the leader, (oc)!"

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

scenario five:

after spending a few days in joke-a-lot, the ninja start to feel that something's off here. (crush), especially, as they had started snooping around.

unfortunately for them, though, they end up finding jestro and the book of monsters using some sort of corruption or mind controlling magic on (oc).

panicked, they quickly run back to the others as fast as they can, and explain everything that they saw.