❖// venom

name: venom acid

age: 16-25 (varies on roleplay)

species: human (pilots - s3ep1), half-nindroid human hybrid (post s3ep1)

gender: female?

pronouns: they/them (preferred), she/her (optional)

sexuality: demisexual bi

height: 5'5

weight: 139lbs

appearance: for their age, they actually have pretty pale skin. their medium, raven black hair goes down to their shoulders, and has a streak of green in it. their eyes are nothing special, just deep, green ones that goes with the streak in their hair.

personality: venom is bit... of an enigma; not really being able to be understood personality wise. although, this begins to fade away once they're with people who they trust. then, their personality is shown: sarcastic, cynical, a bit pessimistic, but also fiercely loyal, candor, and even chill. they may or may not repress their anger, which ultimately, really does more harm to them than good.

likes: relaxing, going out and seeing things, rock/metal/punk music, soda and other sugary drinks, mint chocolate chip ice cream, etc.

dislikes: they have... a lot more of these than likes, but i'll keep it brief; most people, getting up too early in the morning, pop and classical music, feeling too helpless in any situation, anything overly positive or preppy (aka the main reason why they don't like pop music), etc etc.

fears: getting injured (they're not exactly afraid of it, per se, but they hate the thought/feeling of it), death, the ocean, heights

strengths: close-range combat, pep talks(?) (i mean, i wouldn't really call them that, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯), music (depends on what type), their creativity, having a decent (although very cynical and bitter) view and understanding of the world.

Weaknesses: showing or letting out their emotions (mostly anger) in a healthy way, accidentally making blunt or sarcastic remarks at the worst times, patience (occasionally), talking about their feelings

element: as their name suggests, venom is the master of acid/venom/poison/whatever you want to call it.

gi: black with dull green details and highlights. nothing too fancy.

weapon(s): mainly uses a glaive. occasionally uses two whips, but they're not as common as their glaive.

backstory: nothing really over the top or exciting. they lived in ninjago city with her mom, her dad, and their twin sister, tox (yes, like the elemental master of poison). then one day while they were working at their job, wu finds them. the rest is history.

(there's more, but due to time and the fact that i'm absolutely exhausted, i'm not going to add anything right now.)

crush: kai.

extras: is a successful singer when they're not doing ninja stuff. they started to do it after zane's death, and they've done it as a side gig ever since ¯\_(ツ)_/¯