🐉// 11: turn back time

hey guys! check this out! (finally updates a chapter for the first time in fucking months)

also yes.. this is another based around the dream smp. i've gotten too hyperfixated with the thing </3

🕓🕔🕚🕒🕜🕛🕟🕤🕦

scenario 1:
(person a) is a time traveler who times travels to the past randomly. (person b) is their best friend/significant other who saw it happen for the first time.

it first happened while (a) and (b) were talking about things. (b) was in the middle of their sentence when (a) just instantly disappeared. what happens next?

scenario 2:
as (person a) time travels more and more into the past, their memories start getting jumbled.

one day, after reappearing from being gone for a week, (a) is back at the monastery. (person b) goes up to ask if they were okay. unfortunately for them, (a) gets them confused with (relative/ancestor/past self).

scenario 3:
the excessive time traveling that (person a) is doing begins to take a toll on them. they arrive back one day appearing paler and almost devoid of color. worried, (person b) takes them into their room to talk.

scenario 4:
after their memories are more and more scattered, (person a) forgets all about (person b). when they end up meeting again, (a) only remembers the bad things with (b), and accuses them for [insert random thing here].

scenario 5:
make something up that fits with the scenario because my brain went blank on anymore ideas lol