🐉// 20: zombie apocalypse scenarios

straight to the point with this one. they're just zombie apocalypse scenarios because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

some are lowkey based around a old fanfic that i read a while back so :thumbs up emoji:

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

background:
somehow, ninjago has been struck with a zombie virus. people have slowly, but surely been getting infected. however, once people started getting infected more quickly, it was more or less every person or group for themselves.

scenario one:
(oc) and (their respective group) had went into hiding from the clusterfuck. while hiding in their place, they realize that their food supply is low. everyone but one person agrees to rob an abandoned shopping center that's within close proximity.

scenario two:
(oc) is by themself when they come across (crush) while looking for anything salvageable. (oc), not knowing that (crush) is human, points a weapon at their head.

scenario three:
after getting bitten by a zombie during a fight, (oc) gets ditched by their group since they're thought to be dead. (oc), who's slowly transforming into a zombie, gets found by (crush). much to (crush)'s surprise, (oc) isn't completely zombified, and is just a living corpse.

scenario four:
same thing as scenario three, but (oc) wears a disguise after they're bitten and nobody knows that they were turned in the first place. while on a solo patrol with (crush), something happens that causes themself to show (crush) what happened to them.

scenario five:
(oc) and crew decide to have at least a little bit of fun since the world's gone to hell. they go to an abandoned shopping plaza/mall/whatever to ravage things, and to catch their breath in the process.

scenario six:
make your own lmao. i'll probably add more scenarios later, but feel free to make one up that isn't here. i genuinely don't give a fuck at this point lol :grinning thumbs up emoji: