💗// 27: valentine's day scenarios n whatnot

okay, valentine's day may be one of my least favorite holidays (which isn't saying much, honestly), but i'd be lying if i said that they didn't make for good scenarios

the scenarios are going to follow the same naming pattern as the syndicate chapter, but this time they're just scenarios based around song titles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

i don't want a valentine:
(oc) is somewhat annoyed with the holiday and stays locked up in their room all day watching netflix. while the others are all out with other people, (crush) notices their bad mood when they finally come down to get something to eat.

after that, (crush) wants to at least give (oc) a decent day somehow.. but how can they if (oc) keeps on insisting that they don't want to do anything?

kissaphobic:
(oc) is dealing with their feelings for (crush) and starts avoiding them once they realize that valentine's day is near. however, they're *not* able to do that, and it's more obvious than ever that (oc) has a crush on them.

this is love:
either (oc) or (crush) is an assassin and has to kill the other. however, it goes downhill when they start getting obsessed / start falling in love with them. afterwards, (oc/crush) hunts down the other in a lovesick craze, trying to confess their undying love for them.

blurry:
simple love potion scenario, honestly.
(oc) or (crush) drinks one and ends up falling for the other. afterwards, the other has to deal with them essentially being lovesick around them until it either wears off, or they find a cure.

like that:
honestly, just make up your own. i was gonna add more but i forgot em 😭