🐉// 30: the virtues of spinjitzu

based around those shorts that were posted on lego's youtube recently. haven't watched them yet because of attention issues and whatnot, but here's the scenario anyway lol

also, here's a chart on who's focused within the episodes:

curiosity - nya
balance - cole
wisdom - lloyd
honesty - jay
generosity - zane
creativity (or loyalty) - venom
????? - (your oc)
courage - kai

ocs can be whichever virtue they want. venom's virtue is either creativity or loyalty. :thumbs up emoji:

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

overall gist:
after screwing around for the 100th time, wu has the ninja meditate in order to remember the fundamental virtues of spinjitzu. he explains them to the others, only for there to be a knock at the monastery door. unfortunately though, things quickly go downhill once wu opens the door and ends up becoming captured by a dragon. now, it's up to the ninja to get their master back (..for the 10th time)

**✿❀ ❀✿****✿❀ ❀✿**

curiosity:
it's literally just the overall gist. this one isn't necessary to roleplay by any means, but i'm putting it here to keep things in order and whatnot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-----------------------

balance:
the ninja go to some pyramids and end up awaking pyro vipers from their tombs. to rescue their master, they need to cross a crypt guarded by a lava monster and quickly filling up with scolding hot lava.

-----------------------

wisdom:
the ninja suddenly find themselves in the speedway 5000 race in prime empire. in order to progress so they can save wu, they must avoid the evil whack rats who are in hot pursuit.

-----------------------

honesty:
the ninja are transported to the palace of the ice emperor where jay and kai must take part in a jousting competition. on the back of dragons, the pair need to defeat two dangerous ice samurais or they will be made into frozen statues.

-----------------------

generosity:
the ninja find themselves in the tunnels underneath shintaro, next. there they must help a group of geckles who are under attack from the dark skeletons. in the heat of battle, zane does a sacrifice.

-----------------------

creativity:
the ninja now find themselves in the toxic bogs where the venomari tribe has (have?) a problem on their hands - their way of sorting excess venom/spit/whatever doesn't work anymore. venom then has to help them.

loyalty (for venom, if your ocs virtue is creativity):
the group find themselves back in new ninjago city while the nindroids are taken over. during a fight, venom has to make the choice of fighting with the ninja, or give into her half-nindroid coding and join the nindroids.

-----------------------

(your oc's virtue):
make up your own story for your oc! as long as it shows their virtue in a fairly clear light, anything goes. please only use characters/villains/locations from previous seasons or roleplays, to keep in with the theme.

-----------------------

courage:
the ninja are the island of the keepers and see that they have are their weaponry back. they see that the dragons are cornered and try to come up with a plan, only for kai to realize that it'd take too much time for it.