🎑// 39: red with rage

this scenario doesn't particularly mean anything tbh.. i've just sorta been aggravated/angry all day today so i figured i'd make a scenario about that tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

please be sensible with this and don't roleplay anything that could potentially be too triggering (i.e. your of c/tting themself or something) ty

...also just realized that this is kinda the exact same premise as the all bottled up scenario that i did a while back.. oopies

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

scenario one:

oh, wow. isn't this just absolutely great.

(oc) had been having a shitty day/week this time and was starting to get majorly angry over the littlest thing. unfortunately though, they decided to bottle it up and not tell anyone about it.

and as if things couldn't get any worse, they did.

someone on the team got onto them for not seeming like themself while on a mission that day, which eventually caused everything to boil over.

(oc) yells at their teammate, slaps them, and quickly runs off.. needing space and also just needing people off of their back for once.

(crush) ends up walking in at the wrong place and wrong time. confused, they're quickly met with an explanation for everything. they then decide to look for (oc) to hopefully talk or to calm them down.

■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■

scenario two:

(oc) gets hit by a spell that corrupts them with their emotions. unfortunately, it takes a nosedive since they've been fairly angry these past few days.

before anyone can do anything though, (oc) runs off and starts destroying stuff in one way or another. (crush) then decides to go and hopefully find them, manage to reverse the spell somehow, and calm them down before they do more damage to their surroundings and themselves.

■□■□■□■□■■□■□■□■□■

scenario three:

as usual just make it up lol. i don't particularly have any more ideas since i just thought of these two on the fly lmao