🎑// 56: a hole.. lotta nothin'

somewhat based off of the wander over yonder episode of the same name + also based off a roleplay scenario that i did with one of my friends on discord lol

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

scenario one:

one day, a strange, tiny black hole shows up in apart of ninjago and starts causing trouble with the world in general. (oc), (crush), and (ninja/character of choice) are sent to check it out and plug the hole before it can do more damage.

unfortunately though, (oc) decides to temporarily block the hole with their arm and ends up getting stuck. at least, until the other two can find something to plug the hole.

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

scenario two:

after (crush) and (character/ninja of choice) ends up getting thrown into the black hole by (villain). (oc) ends up getting angry with the villain and fights them, only to be thrown into the black hole as well.

once (oc) wakes up, they find an (character of choice) and an annoyed (crush) staring at them. while (crush) gets angry at them for [insert something that compromised the mission here], (oc) slowly starts to lose their memories thanks to the black hole.

just as (crush) gets done with their rant, (oc) simply shrugs— before saying something that makes (crush) start to get a bit antsy.. this wasn't the (oc) they typically knew.