𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

Começar do início

"Yeah. The infirmary is next to the culinary building." Felix assured. He handed Renjun her bag and her project before carrying her on his back. "You guys can go ahead. I need to take care of her first." 

Sejeong couldn't really remember what happened after that. Her world faded to black as sleep took her into its grasp. 

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

She wasn't there. 

Jisung didn't really focus on what Jeno and Jaemin were telling him as he stared at the empty seat he knew was hers. It was the only reason why he bothered to show up in the cafeteria.

"Earth to Jisung." Jaemin called, waving his hand in front of the younger boy's face.

"What?"

"I'm wondering if the spaceship landed already or if it's still in orbit." Jaemin joked, laughing alone as Jeno just stared at him in disgust. "Come on, laugh bitch."

"What's on your mind?" Jeno asked, completely ignoring his friend.

"Sejeong isn't here. I'm sure I saw her walk into the building with her cousin." Jisung responded, eyes wandering back to Sejeong's usual seat beside Donghyuck.

"I'll go find out." Jeno assured, getting up and walking towards Chenle who was at the vending machine. 

"She's left quite the impression on you. She gets you to eat properly and gets you to go to class." Jaemin remarked. 

"She's interesting." He mumbled, looking down at his hand. He was sure that he wasn't the one who healed himself. "Too interesting to leave her be."

Jeno returned to the table and sighed. "She's in the clinic resting. She passed out from a high fever- and there he goes." 

Jisung didn't waste another second and teleported to the school clinic. Hendery, the student helper, jumped in his seat when he suddenly appeared in front of the desk.

"Jesus Jisung, there's a door for a reason." He lectured, hand over his chest. Although he was aware of Jisung's reputation, he got to know him after him taking refuge here and became comfortable with him.

"Is Kwon Sejeong here?" Jisung asked. Hendery pointed to one of the beds that had the curtains drawn around it. "The school doctor?"

"Kun is off at a seminar. I can't do much as an air mage except give her some medicine." Hendery shrugged. "She your friend?"

"...Yes."

"Well, I'll pretend I have something to do so you can watch over her. I really don't want to be a third wheel here." Hendery yawned as he exited the room.

Jisung just nodded, approaching her bed as quietly as he could. His eyes land her the moment he enters the private space. Her face was scrunched up a bit as she let out ragged breaths.

"What are you dreaming of? Why didn't you tell me? Can't you heal yourself?" He whispered. He let his hand graze the back of her hand, afraid he might wake her. "I'm dying to know what you're thinking and what you are."

He loved staring at her angelic features. She wasn't the prettiest, but the simplicity off her beauty is what enticed him. He leaned down towards her, his face a mere inch away from hers.

"Pretty."  

His vision goes red as scenes of his hand squeezing the life out of her flashed endlessly for a split second. His whole body went cold. He jerked back with a growl, gripping his head as his ears began to ring.

Kill her.

Kill her.

Kill her.

Kill her.

Kill her.

Jisung let out a pained cry, wishing it would go away. It was happening again and it scared him it had become more frequent. 

It terrified him he might actually hurt her.

"Sung?" Sejeong's voice cut through all the voices going on in his head like a knife. He lifted his head to meet with her dazed orbs. "Are you okay?"

"I'm... alive..." He mumbled. " I need to go-"

Sejeong weakly held onto his wrist, using everything in her to keep her up. "Stay please. Don't leave me all alone again." 

Jisung felt a sweet warmth spread throughout his body as his vision cleared up. Her pleading stare melted him completely, making him want nothing more than just to grant the security of his presence.

He gently guided her back to her original position. He laid down beside her, placing a hand under her and pulling her close. She scooted closer to him, eyes fluttering shut at his comforting hold. 

He used his powers to heal her fever, relief washing over him when she finally relaxed. Every moment he spent with her gave him more reasons to stay by her side. 

"You'll never be alone, darling."

A/N

I love that quick mood switch 

I'm so excited since i'm currently writing the first twist in the story right now