🍃Just one more bite(Vampire Bakugo)

The smell of old books and stale coffee filled the air as you flipped through the pages of your book. Your feet kicked up on the small box under your desk. You see, you had been pulling afternoon shifts at the library for the longest time and you just still couldn't manage to put this book down. Your head was always so wrapped up in the characters and the plot that you always ended staying over time just to start it again. Sure you could always check it out, but what was the fun in that?

  The sound of your alarm going off causes you to look up from your book and check the time. It was currently 6:30 PM and you really needed to close up the library, but you could always just read one more chapter, right??

  Turned out one more chapter lead to two more chapters and now its 8:30 and you're just now leaving the library. The keys gangaling in your pocket as you click the door shut and pinch the bandaid that held the tip of your finger. You had gotten a paper cut from turning the book page a little to hastily and now you had the small throbbing pain on the tip of your index finger.

  Turning around to find the street you needed to take you bump right into your famous high school bully, Bakugo, Katsuki. "What are you doing here!?" He growled and stared daggers into your soul.

   "Oh sorry, Bakugo but some people have jobs!" You said angrily and pointed your finger in his face, feeling anger boil inside of you. He had always been mean to you and Midoryia since middle school and it pissed you off to no end, because all you had been doing was surviving life just like him.

  "Shut up!" He growled. His fists tightening and untightening. "This is not the time, you damn idiot." He growled his eyes immediately drawn to your hand. His jaw clenching.

  "No! I won't! I'm tired of you constantly bullying me and telling me what to do! Same with Midoryia!" You yelled and just by the mention of your friends name he visibly tensed and looked around.

  "Are you fucking insane?!" He would growl and clamp his hand over your mouth and drag you into the alley way. The sound of your feet scuttering against the pavement, alerting you more than Katsuki's hand over your mouth and how he was pinning you to the alleyway wall. "I need you to be very fucking quiet." He whispered and tightened his grip over your mouth before loosening it.

   "Bakugo, I know you're around here somewhere." The sound of the another's voice drifting into the air it sounded like another one of your classmates, Todoroki, Shoto... Why would Bakugo be hiding from Todoroki? Your gaze looked confused onto Bakugo's conflicted one. He glanced besides and behind him as his gaze turned back to you. His other hand trailing up to his lips as he put a finger over his mouth to indicate for you to stay silent in which you nodded too as he released you from his hold.

   Bakugo, Katsuki may have been a hot head, but he wasn't stupid. He couldn't fight Todoroki, Shoto head on, because, unlike himself, Todoroki found a match and formed a blood bond. Todoroki's current powers were 4x the amount Bakugo had and as much as it pissed him off he had to avoid the half and half, due to bad blood. You see, Bakugo, Katsuki wasn't exactly on the best of terms with Todoroki's match... Midoryia, Izuku.

   If you're not following along with what's happening let me explain. Matches are people with the same blood type as the Vampire. Only whenever a Vampire has found his or her match can they form a blood bond. Which insures that the Vampire  has to protect their feeder as long as they may live. Anyway back to the story.

   "Hold onto me." He whispers softly almost barely audible as his eyes start to stare at the walls and towards the roof tops. Your eyes widen thinking about what he was going to try.

   "Are you crazy?" You whisper yell at him and scowl. He looks to you with a equally hardened scowl and blows through his nose to indicate aggravation. Chewing your bottom lip you nervous wrap your arms around his neck tightly and burry your face into his shoulder as you can feel the weight of your being lifted from the ground quickly along with the sound of feet clanging against metal and the cool air rushing through your air.