🎄💘Secret Santa (Shinsou)

Your eyes scan the folded piece of paper in your hands as the hat is passed around to all the other participants of the game. Shinsou. Your cheeks flush as you stare at the paper and sigh. What the hell are you going to get Shinsou? Some Melatonin? You tuck the paper in your back pocket and try to ignore the excitement building up in your chest.

   This would be your time to grab his attention, before that damn Kaminari steals it. You sigh, watching them comunicate, wishing it was you in Kaminari's place. Man how you would just grab that boy by the ears and Mmmwwuuuaaah! You smile to yourself at the thought and look down to your hands. They are caked in left over paint, from the previous panting you had finished in your room earlier. Then it hit you like a bus. Paint? Art. Canvas! Shinsou? Paint? Art. CANVAS! Paint Shinsou! You'd need to get a picture of him without him knowing. Shit, is that creepy? Maybe. It'll be fine.

   "Y/n! Who did you get? You seem oddly happy~!" Mina teases sneaking next to you and poking your sides. Your cheeks flush and you hide your face.

   "Noo." You whine and laugh to yourself, knowing your best friend to well to think that she'd give up. She begins tickling you, causing you to break out into laughter. "Stop it, Mina!" You laugh and squirm under her.

   "Not until you tell me!" She says and continues to tickle you, dodging your kicks and pushes. "Say alien!" She says and laughs at your flustered expression.

   "Alien! AH! ALIEN!" You yell and laugh at the same time. Mina giggles and stops tickling you. You pant and catch your breath looking up at the pinky. "Fine!" You say with a toothy smile gracing your red cheeks.

   "Yes!" Mina cheers and scots really close to you; and excited expression written all over her face. You chuckle at this and lean in her ear to whisper Shinsou's name. " DON'T YOU LIKE HIM?!" She says rather loudly. Your face turns about one hundred shades darker as you cover her mouth.

   "Oh my- Mina be quite!" You whisper yell looking around the room. Your eyes briefly landed on Shinsou who returned the gaze, causing your heart to race in your chest like crazy. "Great..." You say and hang your head.

   "Hey, he doesn't know what we're talking about anyway." Mina shrugs and places a hand on your back. You glare up at her.

   "Get he will when I give him the gift, you damn alien!" You whisper yell and flop back on your butt. "He'll hate me." You whine.

    "Alright everyone, it is curfew and we should all head back to our dorms, before Aizawa-Sensei comes back." Iida says in a matter of facts.

    The rest of the night was spent with you thinking of what exactly you'd be getting Shinsou, along with the painting. You know he likes cats, which is fucking adorable by the way, but what else does he like? Well, he looks up to Eraserhead and drinks coffee all the time. Pure black coffee go be exact, not that you're a creeper for knowing this or anything. We can do this. You can do this.

Determined the next day when you woke up you made sure to grab your camera and become the sneakest sneak on the earth. Even sneakier than Aizawa-Sensei when he is on patrol. (For those of you who don't know, that's a big sneak) You floated through the day looking for the perfect moment to capture a picture of him. There where a few options that you could've done, but it just didn't feel right.  Sure, Shinsou in action is exciting and all, but that's not something you could flood the way YOU'RE feeling into. How could you corporate the way you feel into this painting?

   Feeling defeated and tired you head back to the dorms. Not one picture you had taken to use as a reference. Your eyes trail the green moss like grass and up the sun dried concrete. Something about the way the nature tugs at your soul, calmed you. You stop mid-walk and the close your eyes listening to the sounds of the birds chirping, bees buzzing, and cats meowing- wait cats meowing? Your eyes open to the sight of a small grey cat purring against Shinsou's hand as he pet it and fed it his left over lunch. Purrfect. (Pun intended) You lift your camera and focus it on Shinsou and the cat; the rest of the scenery in the back ground blurring as you snap the picture. Shinsou's head perks up at the sound of your camera snaping a picture and he looks over to you quickly. Fuck....