💘N-nerves (Tamaki)

You walk along the halls with your best friend, Nejire. "Ahh? Are you serious?" Nejire would whine as you both continued to roam the hallways. "You got asked out again? That makes five confessions this week!" She exclaims and wraps her arms around your shoulders. "Tell me how you do it? How do you pull so many guys and girls?" She says looking up at you with her big blue eyes. She was waiting to hear some kind of amazing story from you, but you didn't really know what to tell her. You just show up to school and people just seem to flock to your natural out going personality.

   "I'm just being myself." You say with a nervous laugh, because you know this answer will not satisfy her. She scowls at you with a pouty lip.

    "Oh don't give me that. What kind of second quirk are you hiding?" She would ask and beginning tickling you as you walked. You would laugh as her fingers tickled your sides and you would jump back bumping into someone. Nejire  would stop tickling you as you both looked behind you too see who you bumped into. It was the third best hero in training, Tamaki Amajiki.

   "Ah! I'm so sorry Amajiki!" You would hum and quickly move to pick up the books he had dropped. Your cheeks flushing gently from embarrassment. You didn't know how long the elf boy had been standing there and you found that so many confessed to you was rather embarrassing. Not only that, but you liked Amajiki and didn't want him to be discouraged around you. You gathered his books and looked up to the timid male who's eyes widened as he turned away.

    "It's okay. Thank you." He would say and hold his hands out for you to place the books in. Which you did so with a bright smile. You had a thing for the shy type and Amajiki was like icing on the cake. He was not only shy, but absolutely adorable, and friends with your friends. Which meant there was a higher rate of you both talking and getting to know each other.

    On the other hand, Amajiki was stricken with fear. He had just bumped into Y/n L/n, the brightest person in school, next to Mirio. He found the two of you very similar. Both your personalities seeming to shine with bright golden, angelic hues. It was too bright for him to handle. Even if he was called SunEater, he still couldn't bring himself to face you. You had the most attractive face he had ever seen and he was afraid if he looked at you he would mess up his words- or worse, freeze up. He kept his eyes averted from you until you had ducked into his line of sight to pick up his books. This caused him to momentarily freeze. Your skin and hair seeming to glow from the sunlight beaming in through the windows. So beautiful he didn't even need to see your face.

    No wonder so many had confessed to you. That was something he could never do. Confess to his crush, that is. The guts people have to confess to their crush that they like them, is something he just didn't have. He couldn't even bring himself to start a conversation with you. Every time you came into his sights he would immediately look the other way. Its not because he hated you, but simply he didn't know how to act and he really didn't want to embarrass himself. He wasn't as good as playing off embarrassment as Mirio or you.

  "Are you heading to lunch Amajiki?" You asked standing up in front of him. Your smile wide and full of admiration. He flinched slightly at your question and you could tell he was tempted to turn toward the wall and just stay there for a while. It made you laugh softly.

   "Y-yeah." He would say softly only loud enough for you to hear. His eyes trained solely on the floor. Maybe if he pretended he was talking to himself it would be a lot easier to communicate with you.

   "Why don't you join us, Tamaki? I'll text Mirio, so you wont be the only guy at the table!" Nejire would suggest and pull out her phone already texting Mirio, before Tamaki could object. She knew Tamaki had a thing for Y/n, because of how extra nervous he was around you. It was obvious to anyone with eyes and she already knew you liked Amajiki. It was written all over your face every time you talked, saw, or even heard his name. She just had to find a way to break the ice between the two of you. "Alright! Mirio is in! He is already saving a table for us." She says and grabs both of your hands, pulling you all with her.