🌧💕Forevers end (Sero)

⚠️Mentions of Suicide and Verbal abuse⚠️

    Standing on the roof of the UA dorms you look down at the lush greenery below. The sounds of crickets filling your sensitive ears and the warm spring air caressing your skin. It was night fall. The sunset gone and now giving light to people far, far away from you.

   You were supposed to be asleep, but you couldn't. Your mind flashing with ever horrid thought from your home life. The yelling, verbal abuse, and neglect. All of it resurfacing to the forefront of your mind after being suppressed for so long. Though you suppose that's what you get for not dealing with your emotional problems and just neglecting them..

   None of this would have even came back if it weren't for stupid family day. Everyone's parents came and seeing all the happy families caused a sense of emptiness and pain to build in the center of your chest. The feeling physically weighing you down as you slumped forward against the railing of the rooftops.

   "Stupid fucking kid! We should've never had you!"

   "You're so ungreatful! We put a roof over your head, give you food to eat, and are putting you through school! Why are you asking so much of us."

  That day you just asked if you could hang out with a friend you had made in middle school, but eventually they stopped being your friend. You never got to hang out and it caused so much distance between the two of you. No one ever stuck around..

   "Y/n, lets have a sleep over tonight!"

  "Yeah! We can chill out and watch movies. It will be so fun. You in Sero?"

  "Well, I can't pass up the opportunity to hang out with you amazing people."

   The voices of your friends echoing in your head as you closed your eyes and tried to focus on them. Ever since you had been going to UA your life had been great. You had friends that you considered family, You never had to beg for food, and you didn't have to worry about getting abused by anyone. It was peaceful in the most chaotic way. The constant laughter and smiles was more than you could ever ask for. You loved them so much.

              They'll leave you too.

Sucking in a deep breath your eyes opened for a moment. You didn't want to believe it, but the cycles in your past had only proven this thought to be true. You didn't want to suffer again.. You couldn't bare to loose any of them.

  Your fingers tightened around the railing as you looked out into sky, not really seeing anything through the dazed state you were in. You just wanted to feel good and smile with them forever. You didn't want to loose them... but you didn't have to loose them. You could keep these few good memories forever if you just...

    Making your mind up, you let out a shaky sigh. "This is it, isn't it?" You would say to yourself as you hoisted yourself up and on the other side of the railing. Your feet half on the tiles and half off. "I could just die here and keep these memories forever. These few happy ones." You mutter feeling tears pricking at your eyes. Why were you crying? You had finally gotten all the friends and love you had asked for so why?

"Y/n..."

Hearing the voice of your friend caused your head to snap in their direction. His brown eyes locked into you and wide in fear. What were you thinking? Getting on the other side of the railing like that. Almost like you were going to jump...

"I just want to be with you all forever." You say feeling your hands shaking against the railing as tears fell from your eyes in hot streams. The tip of your foot leaning forward due to the shaken nature of your body. Your grip to loose to hold you up any longer.