🍃Siren's Song (Yamada)

A/n: thinking about making a book out of this HINTS TO WHY IT IS SO DAMN LONG.

📽

     On that faithful day, crys of a musical birth sent doctors shaking. A beautiful baby was born into this sick, cruel world. A family of villains. Mother, Father, (daughter/son) and a Son. A family were petty theft can quickly escalate into first degree murder.

"Good job, Y/n." 

"Thank you mother." 

   Wiping the blood from your hands, you remember the body laying in the alley way. All this racket for a little bracelet? Sure it was gold, but did you really have to kill him? If only that damn hero hadn't come along and erased your quirk. 

     Your quirk is called, Siren. Mainly because of it's ability to control it's victims with the sound of your voice. If you wanted someone to fall in love with you, it could be done. If you wanted someone to take their own life or hand you their most valuable possession, it was done. The only down side to your quirk is that you couldn't eat or drink a lot of anything with sugar or it clogged your vocal cords.

     ANYWAY, your mother hands you your cut of the money and begins talking about things you didn't really care about. You grab your jacket from the couch and slip it on. "You leaving so soon?" Your brother, Kilious, asks as he leans on the livingroom doorway. You look back at your brother. A knowing smirk crawling all over his face.

    "Why don't you tell me? You can tell by the pitch of my voice what I'm thinking." You snarl and watch his smile drop, forming into a clenched teeth.

     "Just because you can't handle it, doesn't mean you have to be a bitch to everyone else." He snaps and cocks his head in the hair. You roll your eyes as his dyed pastel blue hair flops to the side of his face.

    "Awe, well I'm so sorry that I don't have the pacients to deal with the bitch who killed our father," you say and flip him off grabbing a hold of the door handle.

    "It wasn't her fault! He was keeping money from us! He was going to leave us!" He calls out and stomps across the room to you. You try to hold back your laugh.

    "You still buy that crock of shit? Mom killed dad, because she wanted all the money to herself and she'll do it again once you decide to cut yourself free from her claws. She tried to kill me. Do you conveniently not remember that too?" You growl but pause thinking. Mother wouldn't use her quirk on Kilious, right? Your mother's quirk could make anyone forget everything when she sings a certain pitch. The only way to break her quirk is for someone to tell you the truth. That is one of the main reasons your family hasn't been caught yet. When you all went on big scams, you made the perfect team.

     "What are you talking about? Mother would never do that!" He says and squints at you.

     "Oh children~ what are talking about in there? Things seem to be getting out of control," she hums entering the room with a tray of sandwiches. You roll your eyes and look to your brother, who's brown orbs seem dazed over.

    "Nothing, mother. I was just saying bye." You wave and open the door.

    "But darling, it's so late. Why are you in such a hurry? Do you have a date?" She asks small sparkles twinkling in her eyes. Kilious scoffs and glares over at you 

    "As if Y/n could ever get a date," he says and crosses his arms. You flick him the bird finger and roll your eyes.

    "I actually have bills to pay, groceries to buy, and people to do..." You finish and glare at your brother.