🍃Insanity (Shigaraki)

Hostage part 2

Song ilomilo Billie Eilish

Honey, what's your hurry? Won't you stay inside? Remember not to get to close to stars. They're never going to give you love like ours.

    You look at your lover with admiration and a sinister smile. "I love you Shigaraki." You hum as his bloodied hand wraps around your waist.

   "I love you too, my little hostage." He hums, his voice picking up a few octaves at the nickname. It made you laugh as you look down to the dead bodies of your ex friends and proheros. "You're mine forever, Y/n." He hums in your ears, causing you to break from the blank expression that briefly covered your features. You smirk and bring your lips to his chapped ones kissing them gently.

   "Of course, master." You hum against him, before pulling away slowly. After years of torture and mind games, you broke under him and had been so messed with in the head that you actually began to believe you loved him. You found your myself wanting to he under his control and when you weren't you constantly had panick attacks.

The world's a little blurry or maybe it's my eyes? The friends I've had to burry, they keep me up at night. Said I couldn't love someone cause I might break.  If your going to die, not by mistake.

   You press your arms to the glass wall of your room and look out with wide eyes. The other League of Villain members watch with wonder as you bang against the glass, calling for Shigaraki. "Master? Where's master?!" You begin to panick and bang on the glass walls. Tears fill your eyes and you move back placing your hands on your head as the voices start.

    "Yo, what's up Y/n?" The voice of your former best friend and crush rings in your ears as you turn and see Red Riot.

   "Awe, so you can't go to the ice cream shop with me?" He pouts. "Well, maybe next time!"

  "Please don't take this mission, Y/n." He says grabbing your arms. "Well I'm not going to let you do it alone!"

   "Y/N! LET GO OF THEM!"

   You let out a scream and place your hands to your ears. "SHUT UP!" You cry, shaking and trembling inside of your cage. Snow began to fill the room and cover the floor around you. Your quirk always activated when you got like this.

Where did you go? I should know, but it's cold and I don't want to be lonely. Was hoping you'd come home.

I don't care if it's a lie.

    " Hey, my hostage. I'm here don't cry." Your tears stop and you looks up to see those eyes. A smile of relief washes over your face as you see him.

   "Shigaraki."

((Yo, another short Shigaraki thingy. I'm kind of liking these, even if they are short. Short and sweet. Well maybe not sweet, but whatever.)