Shower

"Clarke? Why are you covered in mud?" Octavia asked as I stumbled into our dorm room.

"Because Lexa and I went to play in the rain."

"What?! Lexa Woods?! Commander of the coalition Lexa Woods?!"

"Yeah. She's actually super adorable, you should have seen her with the rain drops all over her face I mean it was incredible-"

"Holy shit Griffin! You like Lexa Woods!"

"What?! No way!"

"Yes way! All the way! Are you hearing yourself right now?"

"Are you trying to tell me you don't find Lexa attractive?"

"Attractive? No way Clarke. Lexa is scary as fuck. I think I pee my pants a little every time she walks by me."

"That's Bs."

"Ok fine that's Bs but she's definitely intimidating. Do you really not find her scary at all?"

I took a second to think about it. Do I think Lexa is at least a little bit scary? "No. She's a giant teddy bear O."

Octavia raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest. "You really believe she's innocent don't you?"

"Yes. I know she didn't murder anyone. The tough act is just that. An act. She's actually really sweet and kind and beautiful and trustworthy and brave and-"

"Geez Griffin I get it. You have the hots for the commander, no need to get into further detail."

"You look like you need a hug O." I said, grinning menacingly as I moved towards Octavia.

"Don't you dare Clarke! You are covered in mud!"

"Come on Octavia. It's just a bit of mud. It won't kill you."

"Clarke!"

"I'm gonna get you!" I smiled, jumping into Octavia's arms and instantly getting her covered in mud.

"Clarke Griffin!"

I started laughing and Octavia did too even though she was trying to pretend like she was mad. "You are dead Clarke Griffin!" Octavia yelled probably a bit too loud.

Only seconds later, our door burst open and Lexa was standing there in a bra and underwear still covered in mud. Octavia and I both made eye contact and turned to look at Lexa again with widened eyes.

"Uh Clarke? Are you ok?" Lexa asked, standing awkwardly in the door way. "I couldn't help but over hear something about someone killing you."

"Don't worry Lexa, I'm not actually going to kill Clarkey here, the is nothing to worry about. You may resume whatever you were doing." Octavia smiled, looking Lexa up and down briefly before I elbowed her in the stomach.

"Hey. I was just admiring her with my eyes." Octavia groaned, clutching the area where I just elbowed her.

"What?" Lexa asked, looking back and forth between Octavia and I.

"Octavia was checking you out." I explained, and the fact that Lexa wasn't wearing real clothing finally clicked in her head and her eyes widened.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I-" before even finishing her sentence Lexa had run away.

"Ok." Octavia said, nodding her head.

"Ok what?"

"Ok, I see why you think she's attractive."

"Thank you."

"I can also see she has feelings for you Griffin."

"What?"

"Yeah. Did you not see the thing I just saw? Clarke she just burst into our dorm room because she heard me yell that I was going to kill you. I think you've got yourself a protective girlfriend."

"Lexa? Protective girlfriend? Nope."

"Uh...yes. Clarke she likes you! You like her too! You should be happy! This is perfect!"

"Ok I'm going to shower. Actually you should also consider showering Octavia, you got a little mud on your clothes." I said, pointing to the area where I had gotten mud all over Octavia.

"So funny Clarke. You better get in the shower before I murder you."

"You better be careful what you say before the commander tracks you down and murders you." I joked, grabbing some clothes and a towel and leaving to go to the bathroom.

When I got there I got in shower and started to clean myself off but I was distracted when I heard what sounded like two people making out In the shower across from me. I guess this is the downside of a shared restroom. Oh well. I decided to mind my own business and finish cleaning off so I could get out of the bathroom as soon as I could but then I heard something I wasn't expecting.

"Lexa come on." A girl whined from the other shower.

"I told you Costia I'm not in the mood."

"Just a little longer babe."

My heart stopped beating for a moment when I realized what was happening. Lexa was making out with someone in the shower across my own. I knew I had to leave and get out of the bathroom before I overheard any more of their conversation so I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body.

When I turned off the shower, I stepped out and realized Lexa and Costia (whoever that is) didn't have their curtain closed all the way. I could see Costia's naked body and looked away quickly. I knew I had to say something so I swallowed down my nerves and did the right thing.

"Uh Lexa...your curtain is half open."

"What? Clarke?" Lexa asked, but I didn't stay to watch. I turned around quickly and tried to walk out of the bathroom as fast as I could, suddenly feeling super uneasy.

"Clarke Wait!" Lexa yelled behind me, but I continued forward, trying not to look. I felt my eyes start to water a little and I knew what was happening. I'm jealous. That's so strange, I've never been jealous before and I'm not quite sure why it hurts so much.

"Clarke!" Lexa yelled again and this time I turned around to see Lexa wrapped in a towel. Lexa was running one second and the next she was on the floor. She had slipped and hit her forehead on the hard bathroom tiles, splitting her head open.

"Shit!" I yelled, moving quickly to bend down next to her and make sure she was ok.

"Ouch." Lexa groaned, moving her hand to cover her head. I moved her hand away, trying to get a better look at the injury but Lexa winced in pain when I slightly touched it.

The Costia girl who was in the shower with Lexa walked out of their shower completely naked and didn't seem concerned about Lexa's current state at all. "Are you kidding me Lexa? Who the fuck is this Clarke girl and why did she interrupt our make out time?"

"Costia please...not right now." Lexa asked, looking up at the beautiful naked girl who didn't even seem to notice my presence.

"I can't deal with you today Lexa. Make it up to me or the mountain men will have a big enough army to declare war on you and your pathetic coalition." With that Costia walked out of the bathroom, leaving me incredibly confused and Lexa incredibly frustrated.

"Clarke-"

"No Lexa." I interrupted her. I didn't want to hear about who Costia is and why they were making out or anything even remotely related to that. "Listen we have to stay in the dorms because of the flooding so we can't go to the medical center, but lucky for you I just learned how to give stitches so if you come with me to my room I can stitch you up."

"Yeah that sounds great, thank you Clarke. And about what you saw, you should know that-"

"I don't want to know Lexa."

"But Clarke it's not what it looks like, Costia-"

"Please stop Lexa. I don't want to talk about this."

Lexa looked incredibly guilty but eventually she nodded her head in understanding. "Ok."

I helped Lexa stand up and we walked back to my dorm room, both dripping wet, although Lexa was also dripping blood.