Anger Danger

Clarke's POV:

When my eyes first fluttered open again, I spotted Lexa in front of me, her eyes lighting up the second she realized I was awake again.

"Clarke?"

"Lexa." I whispered, immediately falling into her open arms, enjoying the feeling of her holding me close.

I heard a voice clear from behind her and we broke apart. That's when I noticed some woman who I hadn't met before and I recognized I was inside.

"Uh Clarke." Lexa started, "This is Hope. Costia lead us to her. She and Ontari are keeping watch outside. Hope was trained at the same facility Costia, Gabriel and I were. She's hiding us here in her cabin."

I stood up quickly, regretting the decision instantly when I felt the searing pain in my abdomen. I let out an audible wince and sat right back down on the bed I found myself in upon my initial wake up.

"I'm sorry Clarke." Hope said, quickly coming over to me and kneeling down next to Lexa in front of the bed. "I did not intend to scare you. I promise you can trust me. Josephine did."

I stopped panicking for a second and looked at Hope surprised. "Josephine...you knew my sister?"

"I did." Hope nodded.

Lexa grabbed one of my hands and I looked into her eyes, finally seeing the worried look she was giving me. "Listen Clarke, we need you to stay calm. Hope told me Josephine had gone through the same thing. There's a toxin in your body and we need to wait for it to flush out of your system."

For some reason what Lexa said made me very angry and although it hurt tremendously, I stood again.

"You want me to sit here with some stranger and just wait while Russell is no doubt tracking me down? Are you serious Lexa?!"

Lexa looked taken aback by my sudden anger and I was quite honestly surprised by it as well but I couldn't stop.

"Clarke-" Hope tried to interject, but I had heard enough.

"I'm leaving."

"Clarke you can't do that." Hope said quickly, moving to stand in front of the door, but I felt this strong desire to get out of the cabin. It was inexplicable but the feeling was there, and the feeling was relentless. There was something I was craving and it wasn't in between those safe and hidden walls.

"You need to wait this out Clarke. The same thing happened with Josephine and you just have to wait for the poison to leave your body." Hope tried again, unwilling to move out of my way. I didn't pay much attention to anything she said though. I was too deep in my own needs. My own desire.

"Get out of my way." I spat, practically fuming with anger. It was a rage beyond any I was used to and it felt so wrong but so overpowering.

"Clarke." Lexa tried again, placing a soft hand on my soldier, but something took over my body and I grabbed her hand, turning around and flipping Lexa over my head and onto the ground. I didn't even know I could hurt someone like that but I did and I didn't care. I took down a trained government agent with ease but I didn't have time to think about why or how.

Lexa groaned out in pain and I watched for a moment as Hope rushed over to her to help. I didn't spare any more time before turning and running out the door. I could only see red from then on, my vision and mind blurred with only anger and desire. Desire for something I didn't know of and anger for a reason I wasn't sure of either. It was a deadly combination and my attack on Lexa proved that but I had no sympathy for her at all. Only a deep craving that my body was dying to satisfy. A thirst that I had to quench and fast. As my body carried me further and faster through the thick forest, I could smell something faint that grew stronger the closer I got.

By the time I got to where I knew I would find what I was looking for, my mind was almost completely gone. I could barely see anyone and my hearing and sight were blurred, my only sense remaining strong being my ability to smell the sweet sweet fumes of whatever it was my body so desperately longed for.

"Clarke." A faint but gruff voice whispered. I couldn't see who it was, but I also didn't care. The only thing on my mind was the thing I knew they were holding.

The figure moved out of my line of sight and I felt a sharp and cold prick on my arm before I fell to the ground, screaming out in pain. My entire body started to shake violently and I couldn't see anything expect red, as the pain became unbearable. The last thing I was able to comprehend before I went unconscious was a horrible horrible voice that was now a lot more clear.

"I knew you'd come back sweetie."

An: short but sweet except not sweet but still short haha. If you've figure out what's happening good for you and if not then you probably don't love season 2 as much as I do. It's the best season no cap.

Anyways more to come soon now that I've actually thought of the next parts of the story.

What's that one Taylor Swift album?
^clue