Chapter 9

By the time I changed my sheets and got back into bed it was 4am so I slept in till almost 10, I got up and showered quickly then changed into the outfit I had on yesterday, no shoes again. I walked down to the Dining room and got some bacon and eggs with some orange juice, As i was sitting there eating the Tyler came in and got some breakfast as well.

"Morning" he smiled at me and I nodded "Morning Ty" he sat down next to me while rubbing his eyes "Sleep well?" I nodded slightly "Sort of, What time did everyone go to bed?", He though for a moment "um think it was nearly 2, we watched a few more movies after you left" I nodded as I took a bite of bacon.

I finished my breakfast and washed my dishes then sat back down next to Tyler "Guessing Kate stayed the night since it was so late?" he nodded as he got up and washed his dishes "Yeah, she stays quite a bit, Luckily Pogue's room is further down the hall so we don't have to hear them" he laughed, I smiled and nodded "I wondered why his room was so far from every one else's" he chuckled "They're always at it, Like rabbits" I burst out laughing "Wouldn't doubt it, They're in love" he nodded and sighed sadly.

I got up and hugged him from behind "Don't worry Ty, One day you will find an amazing girl who's perfect for you, Then you will want to go at it like rabbits too" he laughed heartedly which made me smile, "I hope so" I squeezed him a little tighter "You will". I was still hugging Tyler from behind when someone cleared their throat making us both jump and when we turned around it was Reid "Morning".

"M... Morning" I replied flustered, Tyler looked at me with a raised eyebrow as Reid walked over and got some orange juice "Did you find some clean sheets?", Tyler looked at us both confused and I nodded "Uh.. Yeah, Thanks" I looked at Tyler and he still had a confused look on his face "clean sheets?" I nodded again "Yeah, In my half asleep state I spilt a glass of water all over my bed" He looked in though for a moment "I don't remember you going to bed with a glass of water" Oh Shit. "Uh... Um.. I.. uh.. I got it after everyone went to bed" I nodded hoping they bought my excuse.

He just shrugged and walked off leaving Reid and I alone, I smiled awkwardly "Erm.. I'm gonna go unpack, Its time I did" he nodded and off I walked as fast as I could with my face flushed red. I rushed to my room and started unpacking my suitcase and putting things away which  took me nearly 40 minutes, I sat on the end of my bed and sighed as I put my head in my hands "Why?" I asked myself "Why am I acting so awkward and nervous around him now? it was only a dream".

I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes for a second, the next thing I knew I was being shaken and heard Tyler's voice "(Y/N), Wake up" I opened my eyes and saw Tyler and Pogue standing in front of me "Sorry must've fallen asleep", "It's ok (Y/N), its been full on ever since you returned" I smiled at Pogue and nodded "Yeah, I know right" they laughed and Tyler spoke again "Well its only going to get even more full on, We are going to Nicky's tonight" I looked at him confused "What's Nicky's?" they just laughed and walked out before Pogue yelled out "You'll see".

We were leaving at 7pm and it was now 5 so I had plenty of time to get ready, I went for a shower and just as I was deciding what to wear I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Kate standing there with a huge grin on her face and a bag "Hey!, Let's get you looking drop dead gorgeous, not that it will take much cause your already beautiful enough" we both laughed as I rolled my eyes and she walked in "What're you planning on wearing?" I shrugged " I don't even know what Nicky's is", Kate Laughed "It's a bar, so nothing to fancy but nothing too casual either" I nodded.

I walked over to my draws and pulled out matching black lace bra and panties, Then I went to my Wardrobe and pulled out a Black leather Jacket and my black wedge heeled boots, Walking back over to my draws I pulled out a black shoe string strapped half top and some black slightly ripped jeans. I put them on my bed as I tightened the bun I had in my hair and Kate looked over the clothes I picked out "Ooo, Sexy, Boys wont be able to take their eyes of you" I smiled and shrugged then grabbed your panties and slid them under the towel putting them on, I dropped my towel and put my bra on then finished getting dressed.

(outfit below)

Kate looked at me in awe "God I wish I had a body like that" I playfully slapped her arms and smiled "What're you talking about? Your absolutely gorgeous" she blushed, "Right I'm Thinking wavy curls for your hair" I smiled and nodded, She got out ...

Kate looked at me in awe "God I wish I had a body like that" I playfully slapped her arms and smiled "What're you talking about? Your absolutely gorgeous" she blushed, "Right I'm Thinking wavy curls for your hair" I smiled and nodded, She got out a curler from the bag she bought and plugged it into the plug next to my makeup vanity. I got up and sat in the chair when she motioned for me to come over, I sighed sadly and started to pondered if I should tell her about the Reid situation or not.

She looked at me worriedly "You ok (Y/N/N)" I shook my head, "What's wrong?" I took a deep breath then looked at her in the mirror as she played with my hair and started to curl it, "Promise you wont tell anyone, Especially the boys" she nodded "Of course". I looked down for a second then looked back at her "When we were younger I always had a crush on Reid, I don't know what it was about him that I liked so much, I guess it was everything and back then I was such a shy girl with boys, especially him, Now I'm back everything has changed." I continued talking to her and she listened, I told her about my dream and everything else even the encounter in the kitchen she smiled at me "Your still in love with him (Y/N)".

(A/N: Sorry for it being a long chapter but hope you guys like it so far!)