Chapter 8

It was now 10pm and all we did all day was watch movies, eat junk food and talk while I snuggled with Reid the whole time, "I'm off to bed, Goodnight" they all said goodnight and I made my way back up to my room but before I did I turned back and glanced at Reid once more,  he caught me which made me smile and I run up to my room. When I got back I had a quick shower but didn't wet my hair and got into the same outfit I had last night.

I was next to my bed facing the window when I  heard my door open then footsteps getting close and closer, I turned my head slightly to see who it was when he placed his hands on my shoulders then ran his hands down my arms slowly as he kissed the top of my left shoulder, It made me let out a slight moan and I closed my eyes as whispered his name "Reid".

"Shh" I turned around and looked up into his eyes seductively and wanting, his eyes were full of want as well, I bit my lower lip as I run my hands down his dark grey hoodie then put my hands on the hem,  pulling it up over his head and threw it to the floor not taking my eyes of his for a second. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip and it slightly parted as I gasped a little, his touch felt so amazing on my skin.

I grabbed the hem of his orange shirt and pulled it up over his head and marvelled at his chest, he didn't have a six pack but it was very defined and muscular for sure "Like what you see?" he whispered seductively as I just bit my lip again and nodded slowly,  I wanted him even more now. I pulled at his belt and tried to pull it off him but failed so he did it for me, I then undid the button and unzipped his pants then pushed them down making them hit the floor revealing his black boxer briefs.

He pulled up and off my nightgown revealing my bare chest and this time it was his turn to look  in awe, I smirked and repeated what he had said a few moments before, "Like what you see" I whispered, he nodded "hell yes" he whispered back, this time his eyes were full of lust and desire, he looked at my large perky breasts and bit his lip and fuck that was hot making me wetter than I was before "Fuck your gorgeous (Y/N)" I blushed "Not so bad yourself" I winked.

He pulled me closer to him and start kissing and sucking my neck which made me tilt my head back and let out a soft moan, "Reid" I panted and grabbed a handful of his hair with my right hand and started rubbing his bulge with my left  which made him moan against my neck, The vibrations of his moan made it feel even better against my neck. I started to push down his boxer briefs as I moaned again while panting heavily, "I want you so badly" he looked into my eyes "I want you too, always have".

He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me deeply and passionately as I pushed his boxer briefs down more and they fell to the floor, He did the same with my panties then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked towards the bed then placed me down gently. 

He kissed down my jawline to my neck then down to my breast and started sucking and licking my nipple while using his hand to play with the other, I ran my hands through his hair and moaned as he kept trailing kissed down my stomach to my hip, then my thigh, then finally he started to lick and suck on my clit which made me arch my back and gasp "Fuck Reid".

I shot up panting and looked around my bedroom, it was dark and I was alone, I was disappointed when I realised it was all just a dream and I fell back into my pillows and sighed, "Shit" I had a wet dream about Reid, I was wet as fuck and horny so I got up and got my Red rabbit vibrator from a secret compartment in my suitcase.

 I took my panties off before getting back into bed and turned on the vibrator, I closed my eyes and imagined Reid, pushing it in and out of myself I moaned loudly, the rabbit ears kept touching my clit whenever I got deeper which I loved about this type of vibrator,  it didn't take long for me to cum since I was already half way there because of the dream. I moaned out loudly as I reached my climax "Fuck!" I tilted my head back as I squirted cum all over my sheets.

I looked down panting and in shock as I've never done that sort of thing before, My sheets were saturated and there was no way I could go back to sleep with them so wet which made me groan in annoyance. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up before returning to my room and putting my panties back on.

 I stripped my bed and gathered all the sheets up then started to make my way to the laundry room, I was looking down at my sheets in annoyance when I bumped into someone which resulted in me landing flat on my ass and dropping my sheets.

I looked up to see it was Reid and I started blushing, He extended his hand and I hesitantly took it and he helped me up "Hey, What're you doing up?", flustered and trying to pick up my sheets  I answered "Uh need to wash my sheets, in my half asleep state I spilt water all over it stupid me" I half heartedly giggled, he raised an eyebrow and nodded slowly in a sleepily state "uh huh, ok whatever, well goodnight then" I smiled and nodded "Night".