Chapter 14

When I woke up I yawned and stretched, forgetting I was in Pogue's bed and accidently punched him in the face while yawning "Ouch" I looked at him and giggled "Sorry, Forgot I was in here", he smiled at me then kissed my forehead "It's ok" He got up and put some Track pants and a t-shirt on, I got out of bed as he opened the door then I started walking towards him when I bumped into him  and only just noticed he stopped.

He came back in the room and shut the door quickly then turned to me "If you want to avoid Reid I suggest you stay in here for awhile" I nodded at him "Ok, Ill go get you some juice and breakfast ok?" I nodded again.

 "Go sit in bed ill be back soon and if Reid asks shall I tell him I haven't seen you?" I sighed and nodded "Yeah, I just cant face him right now, He probably hates me" he smiled and rubbed my cheek with his thumb "He's an idiot if he does" I smiled and he left shutting the door behind him.

While Pogue was gone I stood at his Window and looked out at the lake deep in thought. After 20 minutes Pogue finally came back and he was empty handed "Thought you went to get me food" I giggled and he sighed "Sorry, A lot happened" I looked at him worried "What?" I walked over to the bed and sat down, "Everyone is looking for you now cause of Reid".

"What!?, Why?" he looked at me "Cause no one has seen you since last night, He went back to your room to try and find you then when you weren't there he rang your cell phone and it was on you bedside table" I sighed and looked down "I'm sorry Pogue" he walked over a knelt in front of me taking my hands "Hey, It's not your fault and he's just worried" I nodded "I know but I just cant face him right now, Can you go get Caleb?" he nodded and left. 

A few moments later Pogue had returned with Caleb, When Caleb walked in he gasped "(Y/N), What the hell? where have you been?" he ran up to me and hugged me "I've been right here, Look I don't want to get into specifics but I just don't want to see anybody right now and I don't want Reid or anyone else sending out a search party for me, So, could you please just make an excuse and stop this shit please?".

He looked at Pogue who just nodded at him then he sighed "Fine, But I want to know why later" I rolled my eyes "(Y/N)" I huffed and nodded "Fine, But not right now ok" he nodded "Thank You, Pogue is it ok for her to stay in here until she's ready?" Pogue nodded "Of course Man, She's my sister too" I smiled at him saying I was his sister too and I run up and hugged him tightly. 

I stayed in Pogue's room all day and he had gone and got me some clothes from my room for me which was just some track pants and a hoodie, I spent the day sitting on his window sill looking out onto the lake watching the day pass by thinking about everything that's happened in the very short time I'd been home, It hadn't even been a week yet.

Caleb brought me out of my thoughts when he came in "Hey, How're you doing?", I sighed and shrugged "Good I guess" He sat on the side of the bed and leaned forward "Want to tell me why you're avoiding everyone today?" I sighed and looked down at my hands "Guess I did say I would tell you, But it wasn't his fault ok, was all mine" and so I told him everything minus the really dirty details, I didn't want him to know and he sure as hell didn't want to hear what his sister did with one of his best friends.

He got up and hugged me tightly but said nothing and that's when Reid came in "Hey Po..", He saw me and his eyes went wide "(Y/N), Are you ok? Where have you been?". Caleb stood in front of me protectively "Reid, I'm sorry but she doesn't want to see anyone today so I think its best you leave and just leave her be", Reid looked past Caleb at me with a pleading look which made me look down and away from him. "Fine" he turned and stormed out.

I looked down and started crying and Caleb hugged me tightly. "Shh, It's ok, No he knows your here why don't you go back to your room?" I nodded and started back to my room, on  my way back I saw Reid and he looked absolutely gutted that I didn't want to see him, I could tell he wanted to talk to me but he didn't approach me. I finally got to my room and closed my door quickly then flopped onto my bed crying into my pillow.

I decided to have a shower so i did and sat on the floor while the water cascaded down onto my head and body, I bought my knees up and put my arms around then before putting my head in them crying. I was hurting because I hurt Reid and it was to no fault of our own, I was broken all over again and I promised I wouldn't let it. I was so in love with Reid it hurt and I'd hurt him.

I got out of the shower after awhile and felt like absolute shit, I felt worse than I did before i even got into the shower, Mum came up to let me know dinner was ready but I didn't really feel like eating or being around the others still so i just laid in bed all night till I finally fell asleep.