Chapter 7

The boys left me to get dressed and I pulled out a black tank top, Black beanie and black ripped skinny jeans with a matching bra and panties and remained bare footed, I got dressed then got my make up case and went into the bathroom and applied it, All I put on was winged eyeliner and some light red lipstick which was enough for me and by the time I was finished it was 8am. I left my makeup case in the bathroom cause that's where I planned for it to live then I made my way downstairs to the boys.

(Outfit below, Minus the shoes, ear plugs and plaid top)

I got to the loungeroom and everyone was in the spots they were last night except this time Pogue was sitting up with a Raven haired girl sitting next to him, "What're we going to be watching?" I asked also letting them know I was there, Pogue and...

I got to the loungeroom and everyone was in the spots they were last night except this time Pogue was sitting up with a Raven haired girl sitting next to him, "What're we going to be watching?" I asked also letting them know I was there, Pogue and the raven haired girl stood and turned around to look at me, The girl had beautiful mocha skin and was absolutely beautiful, I had deduced that it was probably Kate as she was sitting with Pogue and he did have his arm around her.

 "Hey (Y/N), This is my girlfriend Kate, Babe this is (Y/N), she's Caleb's sister", Kate ran up to me and hugged me tightly and I reciprocated, "Hi, It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard so much". I smiled at her "Its nice to finally meet you too Kate and lemme say Oh My Gosh, Your absolutely stunning, If I swung that way Pogue would have to watch out"  I winked at her which resulted in her blushing.

She turned and looked at Pogue "Babe, You didn't tell me she was Gorgeous and a Charmer",  he shrugged "I'll admit she's a charmer but not going to go there about the beautiful part, Don't want to get in trouble from you or Caleb" we all laughed, "Well I can freely admit it" she said "I'm so glad I wont be the only girl in the group now" she giggled "Yeah I know what you mean, I was the only girl for a long ass time before..".

 I stopped talking and my smile faded, Reid must have notice my discomfort of talking about me leaving and spoke up, "We decided to take turns in choosing movies today, Who wants to start?" they all went back to their seats and I smiled and nodded at Reid then mouthed "Thank you" to him, he smiled and nodded back. I sat between Tyler and Reid again but instead of resting my head on Tyler I leaned it on Reid's and he put his arm around me.

I  instantly smelt his scent and it was intoxicating, He smelt like sandalwood and rosewood and it was amazing, I snuggled into him more when Kate put in the movie she chose which was The Devil Wears Prada. I must've fallen asleep at some point because  the end credits of the movie were rolling, I looked up at Reid and rubbed my eyes and he gave me the most dazzling smile ever, god he was so hot and sexy.

 "Hey" he whispered, "You fell asleep but don't worry no one noticed but Tyler and I" I smiled up and him and that's when I realised Tyler was now sitting on the floor in front of the couch and my legs had been placed where he had sat and a rug was draped over me.

I buried my face into Reid's neck and breathed in his intoxicating smell for a moment then looked around at everyone, Kate was going up the stairs along with Pogue and Tyler while Caleb went into the Kitchen leaving Reid and I alone snuggle up on the couch, "Your so adorable when you sleep", I blushed "Thanks, I always imagined I looked like a monkeys butt and drooled" we both looked at each other for a second before bursting into laugher "Nah, not at all".

I got up off the couch and stretched a little "Come on" I said looking down at Reid, he looked at me confused, I was contemplating whether or not I should take him to my room and make out or get food like I planned, I was wanting Reid so badly and my breath hitched when he stood up and was inches away from me.

My breathing started to get heavy as I looked into his eyes full of lust and wanting, I was just about to smash my lips against his when Caleb returned, "Whose choosing next?" he asked as he tried to slowly carry drinks for everyone and by the time he looked up at us we had moved away from each other.

"Uh, I think you should choose next" I walked towards the kitchen and Reid followed me, I got some chicken flavoured crisps out of the pantry and placed them in a bowl "Uh can you please get some popcorn" Reid nodded, I watched him as he lent up to the top of the pantry and got the popcorn out then placed it in the microwave and waited for it to cook.

While he was waiting he walked over to me and moved a bit of hair out of my face which made me bit my lip slightly. I wanted him more now than ever but I didn't know how he would react, I turned back to the pantry and got the barbeque flavoured crisp out and placed them in a bowl too, by the time I did this the popcorn was ready and Reid placed them in a bowl and we made out way back to the lounge room.