Chapter 23

After breakfast and making fun of Tyler and Ree some more Reid and I went and chilled in my room on my bed, "Wasn't it so cute when Ty stood up and defended himself and Ree" we both chuckled and he nodded "Yeah I guess, At least we know we're loud" he smirked and winked at me, I crawled up him and straddled him while he put his hands on my waist "Shall we be loud some more then?" I smirked and winked back.

He chuckled and sat up before kissing me and pulling off my top, I smiled into the kiss and lifted up my arms for him to take it completely off. When my top was off he cupped my breast and put his mouth around my nipple, sucking and flicking it, I threw my head back while closing my eyes and moaned "Fuck Reid". I hurriedly grabbed the hem of his shirt and started pulling it up and off, once it was, his mouth was back on my nipple.

I bit my lower lip then pushed him down on his back and looked down at him seductively while pulling on his pants "You've been such a bad boy Mr Garwin" I smirked at him "Oh Really Miss Danvers?" I giggled and nodded "Mhm and you need to be punished" He went to sit up again but I pushed him back down and wiggled my index finger at him "Nuh ah".

I got off him and pulled his pants off while he helped then I pushed him back on the bed and knelt between his legs. I took his cock into my hand and slowly started stroking it, He moaned as he watched me and bucked his hips a little. I smiled and slowly started licking the tip making his breath hitch for a second "Fuck (Y/N), That feels so good" I smiled up at him "Wait till its inside my mouth" I winked at him.

I continued stroking his cock and licking the tip, getting faster and faster with both, making him clench the sheets while his head tilted back and he moaned "God (Y/N), just suck it already". I smirked as I continued with what I was doing, I could tell he was getting frustrated and it was making me wetter seeing him at my mercy.

He whimpered as he looked down at me "Please (Y/N), Suck it" I stopped and bit my lip for a second as I looked up at him "Beg more" he looked at me with pleading eyes "please baby, please stop teasing me, suck it" I smirked and took his whole length into my mouth till the tip hit the back of my throat then started sucking hard and fast which made him moan loudly and clench the sheets even more while arching his back.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" I continued for a few more seconds before stopping and he looked at me hurt "W...What? Why're you stopping?" I bit my lip as I climbed up him slowly, like a cheetah stalking her prey "You want more baby?". He nodded while panting and breathing heavily "Please babe" I leant down and bit his lip hard then sucked it as he grabbed my waist hard, digging his fingers into my skin.

I grinded myself against his hard cock making him moan "Please babe, Stop teasing" I smiled at him, He wanted me so bad and I loved it. I grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip against my clit before putting it at my entrance then sitting on it completely taking it inside me making him clench my waist so hard it started to hurt but it was a good hurt.

I lent up and started rocking my hips while I placed my hands on his chest moaning " Mmm Reid" I started panting heavily as I started going up and down. He bucked his hips making himself go deeper inside me and making me gasp "Oh god", I dug my nails into his chest making him hiss "Fuck (Y/N), You feel so good".

I smiled down at him as I lent back and put my hand on his knee's letting him get a better view of him going in and out of me, He put his hand on my mound then started rubbing my clit with his thumb in a circular motion "Oh god Reid, that feels amazing" he smiled as he started rubbing a little faster.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" I lent down to him and kissed him deeply before whispering "Me too baby", I started rocking my hips again but this time harder and faster and soon we reached our climax's and came together "Fuck Reid!". I collapsed on top of him panting and smiling with him still inside me "Fuck that was amazing" I smiled and nodded "Fuck yeah".

He wrapped his arms around me as I laid on top of him and I closed my eyes "Mmm" I sighed happily then kissed his chest, "I love you so much (Y/N)" I smiled and looked up at him "I love you too Reid, More than you'll ever know" he smiled and kissed my forehead "Oh I know baby". I rolled off him and snuggled into him with my head on his chest again with my hand on his chest as well.

We laid there what felt like forever just enjoying each other "I wish we could stay like this forever, Not worrying about everything and everyone" He smiled and nodded "Me too but we cant babe" I pouted "I know and it sucks" he kissed my forehead "I know". I got up and put my hair into a bun "I'm gonna go for a shower" He smiled and nodded "I'll be there in a sec" I smiled and went off to the shower.

After awhile I got out and Reid stayed in for a bit longer, I sat on the bed and grabbed my phone off the bedside table and opened messages to Ree:

Me: Hey, Can you do me a Favour please?

Ree: Sure, What's up?

Me: Are you going into town anytime soon?

Ree: Yeah later today, Tyler is taking me to get some Ice Cream

Me: Can you go to the Pharmacy and pick me up something please?

Ree: Sure, What would you like?

Me: Don't tell Ty or anyone but can you get me some morning after pills please, Reid and I haven't been using protection and the last thing either of us need or want is a mini me running around

Ree: Of Course! I'll bring it to you quietly as soon as we get back and I wont tell anyone I promise.

Me: Thanks Ree, Your the best :)

Ree: Anytime babes, I got ya back :)

I smiled as I put my phone back on the table and got dressed into my usual outfit of a tank top and track pants. I laid on my bed and looked out the window and started daydreaming before Reid came out of the bathroom in just a towel around his hips. God he looked so sexy with his hair all wet and messy like that, I wolf whistled at him "Hey Sexy, Got a Girlfriend?" I winked at him and he smirked "Well Hello there Miss, Yes, Yes I do".

I smirked "Bummer" he nodded "Yeah I know right, pity you get to miss out on all this" he gestured to his body making me giggle "Lucky woman" he nodded then 'accidently' dropped his towel "Oops" I giggled then looked at his cock "very lucky woman indeed" I winked at him making him chuckle.

A/N: Hey guys, Sorry its been a few days and that its only one chapter right now but my birthday is on the 5th so just taking a few days off that's why I made this chapter a little longer. Thank you to Everyone who has read this, I'm glad so many people have read it and its only my 2nd fanfic!. Please, Please don't forget to Vote and Comment. Commenting and Voting lets me know you like it and encourages me to write more. Love you all and please be patient in the next few days <3 <3. Also let me know if I should write in a gf for Caleb, It wont be Sarah as I didn't like her character and I want it to be different. Thanks <3