Chapter 11

The whole way home no one spoke, it was completely silent, The only people that were in Tyler's Hummer was Tyler, Reid, Kate and myself, Pogue took his bike and Caleb took his silver convertible. We arrived home and I said nothing as I walked inside and up to my bedroom to have a shower, I leaned my hands against the white tiles and closed my eyes remembering what I did to Aaron which made me burst into laugher.

I got out the shower smiling then got dressed, as I finished I heard a knock on my door then it opening revealing my mother, "Hey sweetie" I smiled at her "Hey mum" she sat on my edge of my bed "So the boys told me what happened" I looked at her and laughed "Yeah, Should've seen his face Mum plus you know he deserved more" She smiled and nodded "You're right, You should've done a lot worse" I laughed.

She sighed "You know they're gonna want to know why you did it" I sighed and nodded sadly "Yeah, When he said his name I went back to that memory for a moment, But you know what?" she shook her head and shrugged, "It made me stronger, more confident and I also learned how to fight and take care of myself so it never happens again" she smiled at my confidence and pulled me into a tight hug "I'm so glad you didn't let it destroy you", I scoffed "No way in hell I'd let that prick ruin my life".

Mum and I sat there talking for awhile giggling when we heard a knock on the door "Come in" I looked towards the door to see the 4 boys walk in, I smiled at them "Hey, Where's Kate?" Pogue smiled slightly "She went back to the dorm" I nodded, Caleb walked up to me and took my right hand and looked at the red swollen knuckles, gently running his thumb over them making me wince a little.

He looked at me with sad eyes "Want to tell us what that was about?" I looked at Mum and she gave me a weak smile then nodded and put her arm around me "Want me to stay?" I nodded, As much as I loved these boys I knew they would get angry, not at me, but for the situation and for not telling them when it happened. 

I took a deep breath and looked at them all one by one "You boys will want to sit for this" they all nodded as Caleb and Pogue sat on my electric blue and black chaise while Reid and Tyler sat on my red and black one.

I told them everything, From start to finish, tears in my eyes and voice breaking. I could visible see they were all pissed off, more pissed off than I had ever seen them before, When I was done Reid got up and started heading towards the door "I'm gonna fucking kill that prick", Caleb jumped up and put his hand on Reid's shoulder "Reid, I know man, I want to as well but we cant" Reid just shrugged him off and continued walking out the door with Caleb in behind him along with Tyler.

Pogue walked over to me and pulled me into a bear hug while stroking my hair and kissed the top of my head "I'm so sorry that happened to you (Y/N), I wish you would have told us" I held him tightly and clenched onto his shirt at the back while sobbing into his chest.

 A few minutes had passed when Reid came back and pushed Pogue out of my arms then pulled me into his not saying a word, That's when I really started crying and just held onto him tightly, I promised myself after it happened I wouldn't let it get to me but telling the boys made is so much more real and raw especially now with Reid holding me.

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and man was it bright, I went to get up and realised I couldn't because something was holding me down and that's when I remember last nights events. After I told the boys I went to bed and Reid stayed with me all night, I smiled and snuggled back down into him and he pulled me closer in his sleep as if to protect me. I felt safe in his arms and it was amazing, so good that I ended up falling asleep again.

I woke up and felt something moving under my neck and looked up to Reid trying and failing to move his arm, He looked down at me with the sleepiest sexiest smile I've ever seen on him, "Morning beautiful, I didn't mean to wake you" I blushed and smiled "Morning, You didn't, Its probably time I got up anyway", I looked over at the clock and it was 11:45am "Shit, Slept in late" we both laughed.

I sat up so he could get out of bed and that's when I noticed he was only in dark grey track pants and no shirt, I swear I drooled a little at the site of his beautiful body, It was exactly as I dreamed, defined and muscular, I looked away quickly and blushed hoping he didn't notice me starting at him. I got up out of bed and went for a shower and just put on a hoodie, jeans and a beanie. I didn't really feel like going out or putting any effort into my look today.

(outfit below)