Chapter 15

I woke up and screamed "Oh my fucking god!", I put my hand to my heart when I saw it was Tyler "Fucking hell Ty, You scared the sit out of me, What are you doing?" he laughed then looked at me with a sorry look "Sorry, Didn't mean to scare you. I came to see how you were today and was just about to leave when I saw you were sleeping, Everyone has gone out" I smiled as I grabbed his wrist pulling him into bed with me and he chuckled, "It's ok, guess I'm doing ok" I wrapped his arm around me as I laid my head on his chest.

"Reid told me what happened.. Not every little detail but enough" I sighed sadly as I started playing with his fingers "Does he hate me?" he shook his head slightly as he watched me play with his fingers "Nah, he's just confused and worried, One minute you were having sex then the next your screaming and running out". I looked up at him and sighed "I thought I was past all this shit, Obviously not".

He sat up a bit more so he was sort of sitting but still laying "What's going on (Y/N), Reid's not the only one who's worried about you, I am too and so are the rest of the boys", I sat up and knelt on the bed with my ass on my heels "I know you guys are and I'm sorry I'm such a mess right now but I promise it wont last forever" He nodded, "I know but what's really the problem? I mean, yeah you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, But know I'm always here if you need me for anything".

I smiled and kissed his cheek "Your such an amazing guy, You know that right?" he chuckled and shook his head "I dunno, am I?"I giggled and slapped his chest lightly "Yes! So stop acting like your not" he chuckled and nodded "What ever you say (Y/N)" I nodded once matter of fact like "Yeah, It is whatever I say". He looked at me and grinned then before I knew it he was tickling my sides making me giggle uncontrollably, "Aaahh! Noooo, Stop Tyler" I laughed harder and tried to get away which made him tickle me more "Haha, Stoooop, Ahhh!"

He stopped and I was grinning from ear to ear while looking up into his gorgeous baby blue eyes and him into my green ones. All of a sudden our lips came crashing together and we started making out, I ran my hands through his soft brown hair, He tugged at the hem of my hoodie that I'd slept in and in a matter of seconds it was off and on the floor.

I ran my hands down his chest to the hem of his shirt and ripped it up and over his head, Next was his pants being pushed down and off, I gently bit his bottom lip making him groan a little. He took my pants and panties off, I stretched my arm out to my bedside table and tried to open the top drawer, I grabbed out a condom and quickly ripped it open.

We put the condom on him and I pushed him onto his back before straddling him and putting him inside me "Fuck" I tilted my head back moaning as I started to grind him inside me. He leaned up taking one of my breast into his hands and putting his mouth around my nipple, gently sucking and flicking it with his tongue. "oh god Ty" I pulled him closer to me and put my hand onto his back as I put the other through his hair clenching it.

He stopped playing with my nipple with his mouth and looked up at me, kissing me deeply as his hand reached through my hair grabbing a handful pushing my head down closer to his lips. I pushed him back town onto his back and smirked as him as I dug my nails into his chest making him throw his head back and groan with pleasure "Fuck (Y/N)". 

I leant down and kissed him again then pulled him on top of me then kissing and sucking on his neck as he moved in and out of me, I wrapped my legs around him making him go deeper inside me making me arch my back and run my nails down his arms leaving marks.

He stopped, pulling out and I flipped over to kneel on my hands and knee's and he was back inside me with in a few seconds, I sat up and rested my back against his chest as he continued to fuck me, grabbing my left breast with his left hand and used his right fingers to rub my clit. I reached around with my left arm and clenched his hair as he kissed my neck making me moan out loudly. He was hitting all the right spots and making me get closer and closer to climaxing.

He started pumping into me harder and faster "Fuck Ty, I'm gonna cum" I said breathing heavily and moaning, "Me too". He put his hands on my hips and dug his fingers into them as his motion got faster and faster, I moaned out loudly as I reached my climax and he followed not long after making my legs shake and me collapse with pleasure. I felt him lean down and kiss my shoulder then flopped next to me on his back panting heavily.

I turned around so I was on my back next to him panting, "Wow"" I smiled and nodded "I know right" we both chuckled as I rolled onto my side and rested my head on his chest, His heart was going a million miles a minute and so was mine. We laid there for awhile in silence, Calming our beating hearts and breaths down. I sat up and looked back at him smiling "I'm going to go for a shower" he nodded and sat up taking the condom off and putting it in the bin next to my bed "Yeah, I should probably have one too".

I smiled and took his hand pulling him behind me "What are you doing?", I took him to the bathroom and turned on the shower "We're getting in the shower, Don't want to waste water" I smirked as he chuckled and shook his head, When the shower was at a perfect temperature we both got in. I grabbed the loofa and put some soap on it then started slowly rubbing it in circular motions against his chest, He looked down at me smiling and chuckled "I'm washing you next" I smile and nodded.