Chapter 22

I woke up and Reid had his arms around me and I smiled remembering last night, When we got home I had invited him back to my room and we had sex more than once and it... was... amazing!. I slipped out of bed quietly and walked into the bathroom, I turned the shower n when I felt two strong hands wrap around me then a kiss to my shoulder "Morning beautiful" I gasped then smiled and turned around wrapping my arms around him then kissing him "Morning Handsome, Sleep well?" he chuckled "You know I didn't get a lot of sleep" he winked at me.

We both got into the shower and since we were already naked from last night there was no clothes to rip off, We stood in the shower making out and washing each other for what seemed like forever and I was more than ok with that, It felt like we were the only two in the whole world. Before we got out we had sex again and it was amazing, We got dressed and made our way to the dining room holding hands "Morning everyone!" I said chirpily, Mum looked at us and smiled "Morning my dear, Glad you two finally got together" I smiled and kissed her forehead before we sat down "Yum breakfast looks great" We had waffles and pancakes.

I looked up at the boys "The girls are coming over to hang out today" When I said that Tyler almost choked on his waffle "W.. What? Ree's coming?" I smirked and nodded "yeah, Why? Something wrong?" he shook his head furiously "No, No problem... Be right back" and he ran off making me giggled and Mum look at me confused "Who's Ree and what's up with him?" I smiled at her "Ree is the new girl and he has a crush on her, She's lovely Mum, Perfect for him and she has a crush on him too that's why I suggested we hang out today" she smiled and nodded "I'll make myself scarce then".

The girls got here and we all squealed in excitement "HEY!!" we hugged and ran into the lounge while the boys rolled their eyes except Tyler blushed like crazy and I don't blame him, Ree looked absolutely stunning, She had a tight black tank top on that showed her cleavage perfectly and a short denim skirt, both clinging perfectly to her body, She had her hair in a pony tail and natural looking makeup on but very light, On her feet she wore black flats. 

She was driving him wild and it was so cute, I leaned over and whispered to her "You look so fucking hot Ree, Tyler can't keep his eyes off you" I winked at her "Good, my plans working then" she winked back. Reid and I sat on the Three seater and I put my legs up and snuggled into him and preventing Tyler from sitting down "Ty, Why don't you sit with Ree? My legs are hurting and need to be stretched out" he went crimson red blushing and nodded.

We all sat and talked for hours getting to know Ree and trying to get Tyler out of his shell more and not be so shy around her and it clearly worked because after we'd watched a few movies he had his arm wrapped around her and she had her head resting on his shoulder. I leaned up and whispered to Reid "Look babe" I giggled and pointed to them and he smiled.

A few days had passed and Reid and I were laying in bed snuggling and talking "Ree and Tyler have gotten quite close" He smiled and I nodded "Yeah, They'd make the perfect couple don't you think" he nodded "Think they'll get together?" he shrugged "I dunno but I hope so, He never shuts up about her" we chuckled " I know right and she's the same". We started making out when we heard someone "Fuck Tyler!" followed by moaning and we stopped dead in our track and looked at each other.

"Did they say.. Tyler?" we both sat up and listened "Fuck Ree, Just like That" we looked at each other shocked then giggled quietly "Well... Didn't think that would happen so quick" he nodded and got up "Wow they're loud" I chuckled and nodded "Yeah considering its got to get though 2 rooms before getting here" I leaned over and kissed him "think we are ever that loud?" he shrugged "Who cares, we love each other and we are having fun" I smiled and nodded "Cant argue with that".

After 10 more minutes they finally stopped and we went to sleep, When we got up the next morning we went for a shower then headed to the dining room and right there sitting next to Tyler was Ree. I grinned and smirked at them "Morning, Get much sleep?" they both nodded "Uh.. Yeah" I sat down and leant on my hands while looking at them "Really?, Reid and I didn't get a lot of sleep, Someone was making a ton of noise last night" they both looked guilty and Tyler spoke up "Oh?" I nodded "Yeah, Lots of moaning" they blushed crimson.

I looked at Reid and grinned "Fuck Reid" he caught on and chuckled "Oh (Y/N), just like that" we both mocked them then laughed, They knew exactly what we were talking about because they went white as a sheet making Reid and I laugh even harder. Pogue pipped up "Yeah it was loud, Even Kate and I aren't that loud" Caleb looked up from his breakfast "Woke me from my sleep".

Tyler got up and grabbed Ree's hand "Get over it.. Pogue, You and Kate are that loud and so are you two" he pointed at Reid and I which made us giggle "Calm down Ty, I'm happy for you both, your cute together" he smiled and sat back down "Thanks" I looked at Ree "Don't hurt him and we'll get along fine" she smiled and nodded "who could hurt this cutie" she leaned over and kissed him deeply. I looked over at Caleb "Your turn next Bro" he sighed and rolled his eye's "Whatever".

Bad Boy (Reid Garwin X Reader Smut)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें