Chapter 1

After getting off the plane and grabbing my bags I made my to the pick up area when I saw an Elderly man holding a sign with my name on it. Smiling brightly  I ran up to the old man and hugged him tightly "Gorman!" I yelled and he let out a soft chuckle and smiled "Hello (Y/N), its been a long time, Now let me have a look at you".

 I smiled as I did a twirl, Gorman was like a second father to me and was the Caretaker of one of our family Residents, Specifically the one that housed my sick and dying father after he let the power consume him into an old dying husk. 

You see my name is (Y/N) Danvers, Twin Sister to Caleb Danvers and only younger by merely minutes but he never let me live it down neither did the other boys, Pogue Parry, Tyler Simms and Reid Garwin.

"You Look absolutely Radiant (Y/N) and have grown into such a beautiful young woman, I bet all the boys are lining up to steal your heart" I giggled and shook my head "Even if that were true Gorman, I'd simply tell them to fuck off" Gorman gasped "Language!" I smirked and nodded "Sorry". 

You see I moved away when I was 13 years old due to....personal reasons... I never visited home but always talked to my mother and brother on the phone and now I was 17. I decided to come back home to finish my senior year here with my brother and friends. I had been living with my Aunt Judy which was my mothers sister and her partner Joe, they were always so good to me and it broke my heart when I had to leave them but they understood.

When we got to the car Gorman pushed the trunk button on the car keys and it clicked open, I placed my bags inside then walked to the passenger door that Gorman had opened for me, I smiled and nodded at him before he closed it then rushed to the drivers side and started the car.

 The ride home was quick as Gorman and I chatted the whole way and we caught up on so much stuff but we never talked about my father as Gorman knew that was a touchy subject even for me, Don't get me wrong, I still loved my father but it was always hard to see how he turned out and I know it just would've gotten worse in the 4 years I had been gone.

We finally pulled up just at the front door of the house and by the time we got back it was 8pm. I got out and looked at the old but still very beautiful Mansion, It was just as I remember, the lake was still beautiful too, as I was out looking at the lake Gorman cleared his throat and caught my attention "Must be strange to be back after so many years" I smiled at him and nodded " A little bit but its all exactly how I remember it".

 I took one last look at the lake then got my bags out from the trunk then gave Gorman a long hug " I'll come by on the weekend to come see you". He hugged back and smiled "You don't have to" I pulled back and smiled at him " I know but I will plus I have to tell Dad I'm back" He smiled and nodded "Of course, Take care (Y/N) and I'll see you on the weekend" I nodded as he got back in the car and drove off. 

I turned around and looked up at the house letting out a sigh "Welcome home (Y/N)" I said to myself as I picked up my bags and started walking to the door, I knocked, I didn't know why, it was my home after all but I hadn't been here in 4 years so it felt like the right thing to do. I heard footsteps on the other side of the door then the turning of the door knob then the door opened.

 " Oh my god (Y/N), Your finally here" my mother squealed in excitement, I hadn't seen her this excited in.. well.. ever.. I giggled as she pulled me into a tight embraced almost squishing me to death but I endured it and hugged her back just as tight.

 " God I missed you so much sweetie" a tear ran down my cheek and it wasn't a sad tear it was a happy one, it was good to finally hug and see my mother after so long even though we talked all the time, "I missed you too Mum, more than you ever know" she chuckled and let go of me but kept her hands on my shoulders " Oh I know sweetie, Because its been the same for me".

 She smiled as she looked me up and down "God you've turned into such a beautiful woman" she shook her head after a few moments of silence as I assumed she was deep in thought,  "Here let me take your coat" I took my coat off and handed out to her but she didn't take it, she just stood there gapping and I wondered why for a split second then I looked down and remembered.