Chapter 13

I looked at him and bit my bottom lip while walking slowly towards him, I looked down at his chest and slowly ran my hands down  it, He gasped at my touched as he ran his hand down my arm as slow as I was down his chest, I looked up at him and leaned up slightly, gently putting my lips against his, He let out a soft moan and pushed his lips against mine more.

I ran my hands back up his chest and wrapped them around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist, I pulled out of the kiss to get some air and we both panted, I looked into his eyes and whispered "This isn't a dream is it?" he shook his head slowly "I sure as hell hope not" I smiled at him a pulled him back into another kiss this time it was deeper, passionate and want. He gently bit my bottom lip which made me moan "Reid".

He lifted me up and walked me over to his bed and gently laid me down and got on top of me, He started to kiss and suck my neck making me moan and arch my back slightly "Don't stop" he smiled against my neck "I don't plan to" I smiled and turned my head towards him catching his lips once again and kissed him hard and deep hurting my lips slightly, I grabbed the hem of my top and started pulling it up, he rolled next to me and started helping. I could tell he wanted this as much as I did and both our clothes were off in seconds and he was back on top of me.

He stayed laying next to me as he took my nipple into his mouth, sucking and gently biting it making me moan "Fuck" I whispered as I closed my eyes, He ran his free hand slowly down my stomach to my clit and slowly started to rub it in a circular motion which made me gasp with pleasure. He inserted his index and middle finger inside me and started pumping them in and out of me making me gasp again "Oh god Reid, Don't stop" I pleaded with him which he eagerly accepted.

I pushed him further over so he was on his back completely and I smiled at him "My turn" he smiled at me as I started kissing down his chest, I took his large cock into my hand and slowly started rubbing it up and down, I then put the tip of it in my mouth and sucked and licked it a little before taking his full length all the way in till the tip hit the back of my throat making his breath hitch and him gasp "Fuck (Y/N), Your mouth feels so good".

I smiled as I started sucking harder and faster for awhile, He clenched my hair as he arched his back "Fuck, I'm gonna cum" and that's when I stopped and smiled up at him, He looked down at me panting and a little disappointed as I climbed slowly up his body straddling him then lent down and kissed him deeply.

I grinded myself against his cock making him moan into the kiss, I gently grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip against my entrance then slowly lowered myself onto him making us both moan in pleasure "Fuck (Y/N), Your so tight", I slowly started going up and down, digging my nails into his chest making us both moan "Oh my god Reid", panting heavily I started moving up and down faster and faster.

He picked me up while he was still inside me and gently laid me on my back, He started moving in and out of me faster making me arch my back and moan, he leaned down and kissed me deeply and passionately, He started going hard and faster and when I looked up at him in shock and gasped "No! No stop!" I screamed and started to push him off me which he quickly did "What's Wrong?".

"I cant do this" I got up and grabbed the first shirt I saw which one one of Reid's, "(Y/N) what's wrong?" he sounded worried but I was too panicked and bolted out of his room putting on his shirt which was oversized and hung to my knee's. I ran to Pogue's door and pounded on it, I didn't want to go to my room cause that would be the first place Reid looked and Tyler was no doubt the second. 

Pogue opened his door while rubbing his eyes in just his boxer briefs, looked at me in shock when he saw my eyes all red, puffed and full of tears "(Y/N) what's wrong?!", I just ran up to him and hugged him tightly then just starting cry uncontrollably. He shut his door and hugged me tightly while stroking my hair "Shhh, Tell me what's wrong", He led me over to his bed and sat me down, Luckily Kate wasn't staying the night or this would've been awkward as hell.

He lent down in front of me and took my hands in his "Hey, What's wrong, Why're you crying? Did something happen?" I just nodded "Want to tell me about it?" I took a deep breath and told him everything while sobbing, "And while he was on top of me all I saw was Aaron, I know he looks nothing like him and Reid would never hurt me intentionally but its all I could  see"

He nodded and thought for a moment "Has this ever happened before? Surely you've been with others?" I shook my head and he looked at me in shock "Is that a no its never happened before or no you haven't been with others?", I looked down at my hands "Never happened before and I've only tried it once."

"Really?" I nodded again "Yeah, After Aaron did what he did and I slept with the other guy I still felt dirty so I never did again" Pogue stood up and pulled me into a hug "It's ok baby girl, Shh" he kissed the top of my head and I just hugged him tightly.

 "Pogue" he looked down at me "Yeah?", "Can I stay in here tonight? I don't want to go back to my room" he chuckled and nodded "Of course you can" I smiled and hugged him again "Pogue?", "Yes?" I looked up at him again "Can I borrow some underwear?" he laughed and got me a pair of his boxer briefs and I put them on then we got into bed and held me and that's how we slept all night.