Chapter 19 - Wait a minute...

"I have to pee." A small sheeply voice said from the back.

Hold it!

Connor cleared his throat, turning his head away and continued to drive.

Booo!

Sidney gave him a confused look. "We'll stop at a gas station Kiley." She said.

She elbowed Connor's arm but he kept his eyes glued to the road. "You're acting funny~. What's up?"

BOoo!

Did she seriously not get the hint?! He thought, now glaring ahead. "Sidney I have a question for you."

She sat back. "Alright shoot."

"Do you think it's a possibility for someone to...like you?"

She nodded. "Uh, yeah. Why? Am I intimidating?"

BRUH!!!

He mentally groaned, of course she doesn't get it. He sighed "Actually yes, to some. And I ment as in to have a crush on yo-"

Sidney bust out laughing at her window, cutting him off. She slapped her leg, rocking back and forth like he just said the stupidest thing ever.

Jordan lifted his head off his arm and groaned. "What's going on?" He asked groggly.

Slowly everyone in the back started waking up. Sidney covered her laughs with her hand, feeling tears prick her eyes. Her face was turning red and Connor stared at her in disbelief, now parked at the gass station.

He squinted his eyes. " Sidney are you seriou-"

She looked over at him, laughing at his face. "What...kind of question is that Connor?"

"You honestly don't think someone could develop feelings for you?" He asked, wanting to be clear.

"No man!" She laughed, shaking her head.

"I have to pee." Kiley said again.

"Me too." Issebell agreed.

Jordan carefully shook Charlotte from her sitting position. "I'm not asleep." She said, not opening her eyes.

Her arms were crossed and she open them. "Sidney I know people who have a crush on you."

Sidney turned and smiled at her. "Really? Who?"

Charlotte smiled tilting her head from side to side. "Oh, I dunno. Maybe-"

Connor snapped his seatbelt off. "Well! Would you look at the time!" He smiled, catching their attention. "This gass station has corn dogs Sidney! Doesn't that sound like an adventure!"

"Um, no actually I-"

Connor scooped her out of her seat and carried her out  on his side, closing the door with his foot. As the girls and Ruth were getting out, Jordan and Charlotte watched as Connor spun Sidney around in circles, making her laugh.

"They changed over night."  Jordan said, staring at the two.

Charlotte nodded. "Indeed." 

She held the key up and Jordan looked at the handcuffs on the floor. "Do you think they noticed?" He asked, taking them up.

She smirked and shrugged. " We'll see."

Grace, Tony, and Kiley squinted their eyes at Connor and Sidney's hands together as they walked threw the candy isle.

Grace covered her mouth with both hands and whispered in Tony's ear. "Why are they holding hands?"

He cringed, rubbing his pinky in his ear. "I don't know."