Chapter 8 - Testing Strategy

It's Nine O'clock (pm) and Students conversant outside the large building ahead. They were told to ware their school's uniform and gym shoes. 

"Can I have your attention!" Sarge yelled over the noise. Not really a question if you ask me...

They immediately settled down.

"Tonight is your 3rd section of testing. As you may already know, there are now 21 boys and girls even. Meaning you can have groups. You wont maneuver around the building in groups but separated."

Sarge turned towards the building, opening the doors. He walked in with the students following. Gasps echoed threw the room as they all looked around. There were guns of all kinds hung on walls and on tables.

"I want everyone to get a gun. There is no limit to how many you are allowed to get."

As students looked around, Veronica bit her nails squealing. She started shaking Charlotte's arm. "L-look! Look what they have!" she said excitedly.

Charlotte watched her confused as she run over and reached for a gun that was on the top level of the wall. She couldn't reach tho...Nick came over and grabbed it down for her. She thanked him then hooked her arm around his, dragging him over to the girls.

"They got my baby!" she beamed.

The gun itself was pretty big, it a sniper.

"What?" Sidney smirked, crossing her arms "The gun or Nick?"

Veronica's face became flush as Nick chuckled down at her. She took her arm away and pushed him to the side. "The gun, duh."

Sidney nodded. "Uhu."

"Don't you think that gun's a bit big for you?" Nick asked

Veronica scoffed "Of course it's not. It's not like I'll really be moving anyway."

Charlotte picked up three hand guns and two scraps. She scrapped both of them to her legs and held the other in her hand. Charlotte's better on her feet. 

Sidney on the other hand, grabbed one hand gun. Not quit sure what she was thinking when she smirked at it but she's much better with her hands then a gun.

Jordan walked over and stood by Charlotte with Connor on her other side.

"You guys got a gun already?" she asked them. But she was looking at Connor, most-likely avoiding Jordan.

"Yep." He said holding his gun up. 

He slowly put it back down when he looked behind Charlotte. Connor casually stood behind Jordan. Jordan took the ammo out of his gun.

"This isn't real." He showed it to Charlotte "Lidocaine." 

This drug is used to numb the body up to three hours. Charlotte glanced over at the Sargent talking to Doctor Ross in a hush tone. Doctor Ross looked up at Charlotte, causing her to turn away.

'They're talking about me.'

"Here." Jordan said, bringing her out of her thoughts. She looked down and saw he had an ear piece in his hand.

Everyone in their group got one. So Sidney, Connor, Nick, Charlotte, Veronica, and Jordan.

A muscular man, probably in his early 40's, with camouflage pants and a gray tank top walked in the room and stood beside Sargent. They were both about the same height.

 "Okay kids, the rules are simple." He spoke, arms crossed "Anyone who can get to the top floor wins. Your guns, aren't real. So don't get any ideas."