Chapter 3 - Dodging students or a regular

Charlotte was more motivated to get her day started than ever before...so it could come to a wall smashing end. 

She occasionally dodged students who had stopped at lockers or just stopped period to talk as she made her way to her class. She gripped tightly on her bag straps. 

She hated the fact she couldn't be with her friends this year, but it was the last year. No more moving. No more schools. No more family switching. She was keeping this one.

"Charlotte!"

Charlotte instantly stopped, searching for the voice that called her.

"Charlotte! Behind you!"

Her head whipped around behind her as two familiar faces made there way to her threw the crowd. While Veronica waved her hands in the air like a maniac, Sidney yawned and continued bumping people out of the way, earning a few nasty looks.

Charlotte's arms flung around her best friends neck "You guys! You're seriously going here too!?"

"That's right, we are!" Veronica said proudly, hugging her back.

"Not me bro," Sidney said waving her hand in front of her face "these kids here are too snobby. Some guy wanted me to give up my parking space for his car because he thought his statics was much higher than mine." She fake gagged.

Charlotte shook her head 'Only if he knew.' She thought.

Sidney crossed her arms "He kept shouting something about knowing who his father was, and I just kept walking away."

Charlotte nodded "I'm proud of you." Sidney let out a small laugh.

Veronica's face lit up and she started shaking Charlotte back and forth "I almost forgot to ask you!!"

Charlotte held her arms still "Ask me what?"

"Did you know the prince goes to this very school!?!" She squealed.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that." Sidney said casually.

Charlotte's eyes bulged "You forgot?" She chocked out "How the heck did you forget?"

She shrugged "Spoiled brats never interested me."

"Sidney," Veronica warned "What did we say about judging other people before getting to know them?"

She nodded her head behind Charlotte "Because i'm getting to know him right now."

Both of them turned to where she nodded and it wasn't long before the whole hall erupted with squeals. Girls smiling and waving at him from the sides as he made his way down the hall towards his class. He winked at a few girls with a smug smirk on his face earning dramatic sighs and Charlotte thought one of them fainted out the corner of her eye.

"I wonder what would happen if he went to a retirement home doing that." Sidney muttered.

Both Veronica and Charlotte covered their snickers. 

Ha.. snickers.

 Sidney brought her voice to a whisper "All these girls who fainted would be grandmas having strokes, and all the guys getting jealous as heck would be grandpas throwing their leftovers at him."

All of them bust out laughing, holding their stomachs . 

"Please! No more Sid!" Charlotte pegged between laughs. "Don't pick at him!"

"Somebody's gotta do it!" She laughed throwing her hands up.

Veronica cleared her throat, clearly trying to sober up from laughing, and crossed her arms "It's gotta be Sidney, Char. Nobody else is gonna do it. Okay maybe some of the boys, but there has to be a girl that makes fun of him...and does a good job."