36 | In the depth of your despair

After the plotting of the cold-blooded massacre, Xiao Zhan and Zewu-Jun returned to Cloud recesses for their next task. Without wasting time Xiao Zhan rummaged through the Tianshi, packed necessary things like a bundle of ropes with a hook, wooden torch, talismans, and buns and gourd bottles full of water shoved in a clothed bag and turned on his toes to face Zewu-Jun but he hadn't found him alone in this room and Guojian obviously.

    Jiang Yanli had been staring at him and Where Yanli was Jin Zixuan must have to be there like a lovesick puppy. Their prior interactions nothing more than exchanges of smiles had been knowing each other existence that's it.

    The Gusu Cultivation classes were going through a probation period for the next four months was decided it would be extended until the Warfare settled completely.

    "Zewu-Jun! Third Master Lan!" She bowed and after and right behind her Jin Zixuan forced to replicate her actions.

    Zewu-Jun and Xiao Zhan bowed back. "Maiden Jiang! Young Master Jin!"

    Zewu-Jun continued, " Are you sure you want to join us? Did you asked for permission of your respective sect leader, I'm afraid-"

    Jiang Yanli intentionally cut him off, " It's our life Zewu-Jun, the decisions are solely ours whatever the good happens or bad happens it will stay with us and blame upon us, not others." Everybody had seen the sweet and maiden Jiang but this was her real self, fearless like her brothers the angry bird Jiang Wanyin and obvious Wei Wuxian.

    Jin Zixuan had proud of his lady and worried at the same time.

    Right now, without further discussion, they arrived at the edge of waterfalls, exactly from where Yibo threw off the shard of Yin Iron that Meng Yao told them. The sound of the water flowing was distracting them. The river Han was summer seasonal so the water level was higher than other seasons. The surrounding was shrouded with the darkness which was barely illuminating under the lit-up wooden torches held by fellow Lan Disciples and the chimes of cicadas and summer crickets.

    They were gazing down were all they could notice the river was falling down but the end met the darkness and shining of water because of moonlight.

    "How are we going to measure the depth if we can't see it?" Jin Zixuan asked with concern. He had not thought, had been falling in love would be leading him to the door of hell at such a young age. He hadn't married yet, not even given the heir to the Lanling Jin Sect.

    Lan Disciple walked further and glanced at Zewu-Jun for permission for the demonstration. Zewu-Jun shook his head as fellow tied the big stone with the end of the rope and said, " I'm going it to throw it now." So Zewu-Jun can be ready to count the time using Euler's rule.

    As the fellow pushed the stone off the edge the counting of time started.

    When the stone toppled on the water surface.  Zewu-Jun mumbled, "161.875." He took the time to calculate the sums in his mind, height to velocity...he concluded, " We are on 2590 feet from the actual water surface. I can't tell the depth of water."

    "Well without descending the water how can we tell it's depth..." As Xiao Zhan finished he spun on his feet, now we had been facing the Zewu-Jun, On his opposite side Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan. In the blink of eyes, he lifted his body upwards as high as he could and fell in the direction of the valley.

    "LAO LAN!"

    Zewu-Jun screamed in horror.

    The Cloud Recesses was a bunch of idiotic cultivators, Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Jin Zixuan mentally screamed.