12| Moon deity

Months later...

-Cai Yi Town-

Wei Wuxian booked three rooms for six people, one for him, he recently adopted younger brother and Wen Niang, another one for the physician and his one of the best friend's Wen Qing, and the last one for two Wen disciples. Just for assistance.

Wen Qing and Wen Ning took long for the arrival, the day had fallen so decided to went for Cloud recesses tomorrow morning.

The boy he saved refused to say about his family background, he didn't force him either. Living for nameless for the age of five he knew what it felt like without family, he didn't want him felt like an orphan, so he gave him surname, a family, title to their relationship because it's beneficial for him, even if anyone tried to cross him, his associated name would be enough to protect him. And another reason he was special for him.

Wei Wuxian wanted to hit on the Cai Yi streets at night, he asked Wen Niang and Wen Qing but they refused to say, Wen Ning's health issues and she would stay back to tack care of him, he kept guards to take care of him after his back.

And he was here, with Xiao bo in the midst of a glittering city with a crowd.

- Cai Yi streets-

Yibo asked Wei Ying, " Dao Zhang! Is this Cai Yi looks like every day? Decorated with red sky lamps hanging everywhere, noisy! Full of people at night!" He was tugging on his black sleeves

"It's odd!" Wei Ying muttered  "Boss, " he asked a by-passer, " What's the occasion today?"

The middle-aged man casually dressed replied, " Today is the birthday of the Clan God Yun Zhangjun of Gusu Lan clan, so every year Cai Yi celebrates his birth, to keep the town safe and blessed. I'm heading to you looked from another land, you can come with me if you want."

Wei Ying looked at his brother for consent.

Yibo gave an approving nod.

The big grin spread on the face of man." Come. Come."

They boarded 300 stairs to reach the temple. They brought the essential things, like lotus candles, incense sticks, a small embroidered pouch with a small paper in it.

-Yun Zhangjun temple-