33 | War strategy

In the morning after breakfast foreign sect leaders setting off for the departure, the heirs arguably stayed behind. Their stubbornness defeated the elders and after that, they got together in Hanshi to plot against the emperor himself.

    Wei Ying traveled around the cultivation world so that made him familiar with the lands than others.

    He had been standing around the head of the table which had a map placed on the middle visible under the sunlight to everyone standing around the table.

    "So, We have at least one shard of Yin Iron, " Wei Ying declared." Wen Rouhan has second."

    "Third, in the depth of the valley of Gusu mountains, " Jiang Cheng said, standing on the left-hand side of Wei Ying. He got Wen Qing out of the Qishan Palace and she told him how they got captured.

    "There are five shards then we have to find the other two..." Wei Ying said, locating the positions."

    One, somebody needed to descend in the valley, Even Wei Ying didn't dare to cross the valley when he had been roaming alone in the mountains of Gusu, to sneaking in.  Xue Yang's grandfather inherited the shard he kept before. They resided in the south so... Second was impossible to be there.

    Second, here, Cloud Recesses to the northern side of Qishan so...we didn't need to find here. We had had one.

    Third, it's impossible to track where did Wen Rouhan get from. As long as Wei Ying knew there was not mentioned about it in Wen Mao's history that he kept a Yin Iron Shard as lineage. Qishan was located in central so... Let keep it aside for last. 

    "I can't say the exact location of others, other than North and South, we will distribute and find so it will be easier, " Wei Ying said looking for others' reactions. They seemed to had no objection, " So, I, Lan Zhan and brother Huaisang will go to the east. We have Yunmeng at the west, I believe Jiang Cheng will look out for it, you can take Wen Qing and Xue Yang with you they can help a lot and Zewu-Jun..." Lao Lan needed you.

    Lan Xichen understood him without saying a word.

    "After getting the Yin Iron... Wen's will come after us. We have to be prepared for the second war and that won't be easy..."

+++

    Jiang Cheng, Wen Qing, and Xue Yang went to the lotus pier along with the sect leader Jiang through the riverbank.

    Lan Zhan, Wei Ying, and Nie Huaisang bid them farewell. Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan, who was feeling guilty if he didn't ask the help from Yibo, Yibo should have been with them and Xiao Zhan might be good as well.

    Wei Ying held his hand and assured him, " baby, It's not your fault."

    Although Lan Zhan was matured enough but guilt was eating him from inside. He looked at Wei Ying for a brief moment and gave him a tiny smile.

    Wei Ying's heart leaped out of his mouth, this little little things about Lan Zhan had been making him crazy. He pretends like faint but Nie Huaisang caught him. "Wei-Xiong!"

    Lan Zhan laughed fully as Wei Ying managed to get him to respond or ease.

    Wei Ying regained his posture, took Lan Zhan's hand, and led where the Yin Iron shard navigates through the outskirts of Cai You town.

    Nie Huaisang just pretended like he didn't exist. He didn't know them. He didn't attend the classes with them. He didn't provide and read the porn books with Wei Ying at all and night rendezvous and stalking the beautiful men's... Not even count.

    When the sun was getting on the head, Lan Zhan began staggering. The pain in his leg was getting worse. He tugged on Wei Ying's arm.

    The chatting Wei Ying halted and turned to tend to the Lan Zhan. Since Lan Zhan hadn't spoken, he checked on Lan Zhan himself. Then he realized Lan Zhan's leg was bleeding. The pain registering on his sweaty face. " Lan Zhan, Why didn't you tell me you are in such a pain," he got concerned.

    They came far away from the Gusu mountains, they needed to find the physician nearby or a place to stay.

    Lan Zhan didn't say anything, had been biting on his lower lip to endure the throbbing pain.

    Wei Ying moved his eyes from Lan Zhan to Nie Huaisang and said," Brother Huaisang check if there is habitat nearby."

    Nie Huaisang nodded and had been looking for the habitat on the Heath everywhere his gaze went.

    Wei Ying carried Lan Zhan and put him in the shed of the tree, once he positioned Lan Zhan to sit up against the broad trunk, then transferred the spiritual energy through the fingers to the between the brows. He kept up transferring till the Huaisang came...

    "Wei-Xiong! There is the town after the forest."