31 | Yin Hollow Cubes

The cube, I mentioned Meng Yao pulled under his sleeves is this, Yin iron is round and shards are cone so it can fit

The cube, I mentioned Meng Yao pulled under his sleeves is this, Yin iron is round and shards are cone so it can fit... Between two cubes. (I wanted a pyramid shape, but this was all I got..)

Whatever happened at Qishan was unpardonable.

Wei Wuxian, broken tooth Xue Yang, Jiang Cheng with Wen Qing in her arms managed returned to Cloud recesses before the morning bell.

"That is... Yin hollow cubes were created by A-Yao and me... Where Yin Iron absorbs Yin energy, Yin hollow cubes...controls living being, specifically the cultivator and spiritual beast and weapon, " Wen Rouhan said.

"Whatever you saw, was the first trial of Yin hollow cubes with the help of it, you can take over possession of a body, it erases the memory and nullifies the brain and verbal command you can do whatever you want from that body."

"In Wen Qing's case... She forgets that Wen Ning was her brother momentarily."

"It's the power of Yin hollow cubes it works, However, it's incomplete without Yin iron shards."

" Bring all the remaining shards, Wuxian, You will still be king of a vast empire of the cultivation world, You can marry that Lan Wangji of yours, You can take you sworn brother without blood, sweat, and tears."

As he stepped into the threshold of Jingshi, the cold breeze brushed past him with the hint of silence across and the absence of his injured lover. Probably, he knew where to find him...

Walking behind the mountains Valley, he found the one he was searching for calmly immersed into the cold pond at this hour.

The sight was enticing the same as their first night. Better, he guessed.

Who must be this hour wandering behind the mountains? Wangji thought, turning his front body towards the source of the sound of rushing footsteps. He let his guard down since it was his only lover.

Their eyes met, Wuxian smiled faintly to him and Lan Wangji did the same purely.

" Aye! Lan Zhan! Why are you looking at me like that? Do you want a kiss?" With a smiling face, he advanced towards his lover, removing boots hastily, tossed it somewhere...waistband somewhere, the white robes hanging loosely around his body frame.

Lan Zhan nodded and moved underneath the water towards where Wei Ying was coming from.

Their lips met and the cold turned hot. Casually, Wei Ying mouthed Lan Zhan's plump lips with yearning, true to his feelings and Chilly softness. It's melting him from inside, what did he deserve to have such a pure and devoted love. His eyes were open where Lan Zhan's closed. His hands unknowingly traveled to the neck and brought closer to dwell.

Lan Zhan put his palms on the bare chest of his love, it's rather a warm feeling having someone to love beyond boundaries. He wanted to savor these moments. He would have remembered this forever and ever and ever...the way Wei Ying was touching him, made him melt, He was in love with this...

Wei Ying slipped his tongue in an inviting mouth for him to kiss and he did...

They parted after a heated kiss session lasted long for a while, gasping for breaths.

"Wei Ying! You can share everything you know! I'm here for you!" Lan Zhan breathed into his ears, reaching because lifted on his toes. "Whenever you feel comfortable. Do you want me to hug you?"

Lan Zhan knew something was wrong with Wei Ying, his smile didn't seem genuine at dawn as he hooked his arms around the neck on shoulder man to console him. His bare skin brushed against the clothed of other men.

"You love me a lot, don't you? Despite whatever I did to you!" Wei Wuxian cupped his neck and brushed the thumb over the bottom of his ear.

"Do you want me to say it out loud? Then-"

Lan Zhan's concerned voice cut off by Wei Ying...

"You lived here all your life, Lan Zhan... You must know Gusu has one shard of Yin Iron...is that all you have to tell me where it is?"

"What happened, Wei Ying? Why are you being like this? Tell me, I will look if I can help you...you are scaring me...you know I love you, I can do anything for you."

"That's not I want to hear...tell me where is the shard of Yin Iron."

"I will tell you...before that I want to know...do you ever love me and lying is forbidden in cloud recesses."