30 | Quest: Yin Iron

They saw...nothing special.

Right now, they were standing near the fall-guard barrier made up of stone around the arena, which could be seen through the balcony of the court hall.

The core melting hands had gripped on the biceps of Prince Yang Yang and Crown Prince Xian Xian, looking smug.

On the other hand, Xue Yang and Wei Wuxian had already assumed to doomed by death in the form of Wen Rouhan, Wangji fell expensive for him, that paid by his life and death.

As Wei Wuxian's eyes stumbled upon the fragile figure chained up to the obelisks in the amid of arena, he groaned inside and struggled into the hold making it harder for poker-faced Wen Zhuliu. Xiao Bo, What happened? Was his core melted...no, it couldn't be, Why he wasn't looking at me?  Why he looks so pale? Was Lao Lan hurt...because of him... I would be killing them all.

"You have us, he is the innocent release him now, " Wei Wuxian growled like an angry wolf towards his father or not Wen Rouhan, breathing rigidly.

"I have you, have I? My dearest son!"

Wei Wuxian's face tilted at side impactfully, burning as rough, a warriors fingers landed on his cheeks and drew the blood from the corner of his mouth and also living a bruise.

It was light if Wen Rouhan had taken it to the heart a non-cultivator would have died on the floor.

Wei Wuxian was ready for the thousands of other slaps. It's his personal matter and fault that everybody dragged along, his poor brother. He lifted his head-up with no regrets.

"Innocent, ha! Do you know? What he is sentenced for?" Wen Rouhan blunted relentlessly, "He threw the Yin Iron shard into the depth of Valley. You know how it's hard to obtain and appear, He just threw it aggressively." Cough! Cough!  He covered his mouth with the palm and continued.

At last, Wen Rouhan was dying. " He just threw, if I was him, I had destroyed it with my own hands. Do you sentence me to death? You can't, Wen Rouhan." Wuxian was way blunter than him. "Then Why him? Did you see my Wangji in him? Did his face provoked you to retaliate?"

"Kind of..." Wen Rouhan was delighted. "It works, doesn't it? I can see you are losing your temper."

"You won't understand, let me show you!" He added with a smug look on his face as he turned towards the arena.

Meng Yao bowed him and fled towards the arena with force as he stopped in the middle and pulled off the glowing cube under his sleeve and from the pouch, fished out the shard of Yin Iron and fitted in the empty space.

"What is that? What was he doing?" Wei Wuxian asked looking at the faulty cube he prejudiced.

"Shut up and watch!" Wen Rouhan clapped, it was a signal for the guards in the door of the arena to release the captives...

Wen Ning was dragged and slumped on the dust, the same from Wen Qing was coming from behind other iron bars.

"You are the epitome of cruelty! Who hurts their own kin?" Wei Wuxian's question left regardless. "Wen Ning! Get up!" If it's not for his spiritual energy locked and bound in the spirit binding ropes, he would have caused the bloodshed.

"You are nothing but hurting yourself, Wuxian! Keep quiet! I never saw someone as annoying as you!"

"Then leave them alone if you don't want me to annoy you!"

Wen Rouhan rolled the eyes and focused on A-Yao's actions.

Meng Yao stared into Wen Qing's in the processing of processing her body and observed the changes in her.

Wen Qing's head throbbed in intense pain as if someone was plucking her veins one by one and they were presented in billions of count. She grabbed her temples, broke the eye contact, and tumbled on knees, grunting in agony, twitching her face forming wrinkles.

Then recovered as nothing happened. Her beautiful face lost all the colors. Cold and solemn aura.

Meng Yao grinned. "Now, Wen Qing stab the person has to lay in front of you has the same robes as you with your hairpin."

She looked at her robes and then the person was laying on the floor, had sun robes as her, her feet flattered but she moved.

She killed her own brother mercilessly. Ignoring the screams and warning towards her. Its effect on her mind last for a moment, and she flinched back from the body.

At the realization, She crawled back to his body as a shuck it violently, "You can't die! A-Ning! You...can't leave Jie Jie alone! A-Yao! Why isn't he waking up? How did this happen? "

When she was wiping her controllable tears, the blood on her hands spread on the cheeks, She glared at her hand and realized it was her.