32 | sometimes you need an excuse

Header Image
me: the difference between Yibo and Wangji...
You:... a brief moment of silence.

  "I will tell you...before that I want to know...do you ever love me and lying is forbidden in cloud recesses."

Lan Zhan's eyes pierce deep through Wei Ying's soul. Or something between them was merely an attraction?

    Wei Ying softened a bit, the darkness in his eyes melted as if it was never there before. " I..."

    He grabbed Lan Zhan's elbow and pulled towards him with a tight embrace, heart to heart. He buried his face into the crook of Lan Zhan's neck, was snuggling.

    He found his warmth.

    Lan Zhan stunned in the position. His half face covered with the collarbone of Wei Ying, unmoving. He wasn't expecting a hug though.

    "Its always been you, Lan Zhan... Should I have to say it? sometimes seems you just need an excuse for me to say I love you to you..."

    Wei Ying tears rolled down on the bare shoulders of Lan Zhan. It was hurting as much as their silent conversation during the dance performance.

    "Wei Ying... I will follow you to the end of the world when the sun dies, just don't leave me ever. I love you so much, I can't die for you because I want to live with you forever through all lives." As Lan Zhan raised his arm and wrapped around Wei Ying's back, on wet and cold robes. He chanted I love you like a there would no tomorrow.

    Wei Ying kissed on his neck, " Hey, I love you, baby, calm down. It's not like I'm going to disappear all of sudden!"

    You knew nothing. Lan Zhan tilted his face up to face the Wei Ying had been looking at him. "Don't say such-"

    Wei Ying quickly pecked on his lips to snatch his words. Lan Zhan had been such a sight after a simple kiss, an intoxicating one.

    Lan Zhan's ears tinted with pink like a blossom of sakura. To lessen the embarrassment he said, " Wei Ying if you will release me, I will take you to the shard of Yin Iron."

    Wei Ying huffed but still let go of him. It's not like he didn't watch Lan Zhan had been getting dressed more than that but every time he saw he saw something new in him, fascinating. The way he had been moving, sometimes he made the painfully slow, sometimes swift as he couldn't even see. Was he doing it on purpose? Then he accomplished it.

    "Wei Ying..." A honey tone called his name, snapping out of his trance." Wei Ying!"

    Lan Zhan had been calling him and Wei Ying responded, "Unh? Do I ever tell you, Lan Zhan, you look so beautiful? You can get whoever you want but why me?"

    Lan Zhan took a sudden aback by the question. " Because it's always been you too, Wei Ying, " He said. "I want no one but you."

    Wei Ying pursed his lips, suppressing the genuine smile. Lan Zhan knew what he wanted and he got it.

    "Wei Ying! Take a breath deep as long as you can..." Whist he took off his forehead ribbon one end tied around his right wrist and left wrist of Wei Ying.

    Wei Ying amused, " Lan Zhan, I don't know you are into SM things."

    Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying in disbelief. In retaliation, he didn't let Wei Ying breath and immersed in the cold pond and pulled Wei Ying along with him to swim towards the cave.

    Wei Ying's eyes twitched, the cold water was going in his eyes, enlarged mouth, and ears. He drove by the Lan Zhan to the cave, had been swimming.

     It was fine, they were swimming steadily then a large tide drifted them with force, slamming on the bed of moss and rugged.

    Wei Ying rolled, the rugged, rocks were scratching him. All he cared for Lan Zhan, was holding him to the chest. Finally, the stopped into the spacious cave. He sat up, found Lan Zhan fitted into his chest and lap with closed eyes, and hands on his shoulders. Such a cutie, how could he even resist him?

    "Are we here?" He asked.

    After that Lan Zhan moved. He looked around. Wei Ying was watching him. "Mn." He stood up in haste, Wei Ying got up along.

    Lan Zhan again immersed into shallows towards the ice-bed.

    Wei Ying scanned the place, had been following. He had no idea there must be such a place in the cloud recesses. Spacious cold pond cave, Lan's had a high tolerance for cold or other people would likely to freeze to death. Was that so? The place must have a mechanism to prevent others from coming through and it's key...He glanced at the end of Lan's forehead ribbon on the left wrist.

    Lan Zhan sat on the bench of ice beneath him and the table, he placed his wangji and plucks his strings to inquiry if any soul would hear and answer him...in fact, he knew for sure.

    He got an answer as soon as he removed his hands.

    Wei Ying watched him in silence, standing aside, had been hearing the melody.

    Lan Zhan stopped playing when his ancestor's soul agreed to give him the shard of Yin Iron on one condition.

    "To protect the Yin Iron of all cost and not driven by it. Yin iron can wield it's the owner and absorb the soul."