25 | Winning defeat

Image: Dancing Pavilion.

Yibo sneaked from back quietly, he had a mission, he feared the possible outcome and Hanguang-Jun had already captivated everyone with his soft voice.

The antique piece in the pouch, that tugged on Meng Yao's waistband was suddenly glowing. It contained heavy Yin energy. The second piece of Yin iron was somewhere near him...

Wen Qing met Yibo in the empty passage and handed him the black clothes and shard of Yin iron that she couldn't hold. It would be hurting her physically and mentally. Their piece was glowing too,  The other piece of Yin Iron was nearby...

They were going where the glow was intense, whilst Yibo changed his clothes into black trousers and shirt with help of her and took the shard and hides it above his chest, wrapped under the long collar.

In the joint hallway, Yibo crossed to Meng Yao and the moment they looked into each other's eyes, they knew He had the shard of Yin iron.

Yibo had been thinking, don't waste my efforts, Hanguang-Jun and My Precious Bunny.

Wen infiltrated soldiers started to attack him one by one...

+++

The train of tears was not sufficient to melt the almighty Yiling patriarch try harder Hanguang-Jun.

Wei Ying was going to regret it!

They were looking at each other like no one else was there present exceptionally them. The room, the floors felt empty among the loud claps and praises, and piercing gazes with hatred.

For the next performance, which was dance... Everyone gave their eyes and ears.

(A/n: I deleted 2k for this song, at 4 am I recalled this song, it's enticing Telugu song by my fave couple, it has similar beats like upwards to the moon but quite a sensual feeling that cringes me it's perfect for jealousy, my personal opinion, and lyrics... Umm, I don't even know a word. I could find the translation it's hard to find a translation for Tollywood songs, it's gold. I hope you feel this song as much as I do.)

The bell chimed. One...two...three...four...and resounding the plucking of strings constantly.

The drumsticks banging on the flesh of drums with dhak...dhak as the heart was pounding.

Lan Wangji walked side to side in muse, had his mind lost in the exquisite Melody's and frantic rhythms.

Then, dhak...dhak, thinking most beautiful man of cultivation realm was going to dance, entertain them... Disciple pretended to faint if it wasn't for the others holding him. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes... It's too much for his sanity.

Suddenly, someone started to clapping and others joined them.

Dhak-dhak, Wei Ying clutched his chest like a heartache. Lan Wangji what are you doing to my heart? It is wrong? How can I let you go if you do this?